Get ready for an epic mountainside getaway when you stay at this vacation rental studio in Winter Park. Accommodating up to 4 guests, the condo offers a full bathroom, well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, and more. Relax on your private balcony and enjoy 180-degree mountain views, or make the most of the community amenities and lounge by the pool. You'll be just a 5-minute walk from the award-winning downtown, with easy access to skiing, fishing on the Fraser River, hiking, hot springs, and more!
Studio: Queen Bed, Pullout Bed
Step inside this beautiful Winter Park condo and unpack your bags to settle into your new home-away-from-home. The studio is well-appointed with all the comforts and amenities you'll need to be comfortable throughout your stay.
Wake up in the cozy queen-sized bed, with warm natural light shining in through the sliding glass doors.
Head into the well-equipped kitchen and use the Keurig or French Press to brew a fresh cup of coffee. Share breakfast on the private balcony, with patio seating for 2.
After returning from a day spent on the slopes or trails nearby, you'll look forward to relaxing by the wood-burning fireplace.
Spread out and explore the health club complex, where you'll find 3 hot tubs, a pool, TV lounge, exercise machines, billiards table, laundry facilities, picnic grounds, and even a playground!
Located in an old-school classic mountain town condominium, 'Hi Country Haus' is perfectly situated to suit all of your Winter Park adventures! A free local bus will pick you up right at the condominium complex to take you to Winter Park Ski Resort and Fraser.
You'll be just a 5-minute walk from downtown Winter Park, where you'll find over 60 restaurants and a huge variety of shops to explore in search of some new gear or a souvenir. Be sure to visit Deno's Mountain Bistro for great food, drinks, fresh beer, and an amazing wine selection.
There's so much to do during the summertime, including rafting the Colorado River, hiking the Rocky Mountains, mountain biking, ziplining, golfing, horseback riding, fishing, and so much more.
Winter Park Resort is an excellent destination in the winter if you're in the mood for incredible skiing, tubing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and even sleigh rides - It's no wonder Winter Park was named 2018's best ski resort in North America!
While you're in the mountain bike capital of the USA, you'll have to try your hand at fat biking and ski biking.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, private furnished balcony with electric grill, ski closet, 180-degree mountain views from this top floor unit, on-site open parking, and more
- Community amenities include a pool, 3 hot tubs, laundry facilities, exercise room, TV lounge, pool table, playground, picnic area with smokers and grills, and more (2 passes provided)
- Excellent Winter Park location just a 5-minute walk from downtown, 5 minutes from Winter Park Resort, 30 minutes from the hot springs, and surrounded by incredible trails for hiking and mountain biking
- Winter Park named the best ski resort in North America and Top Adventure Town in 2018!
- Nearest commercial airport: Denver International Airport (~115 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 24 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in