|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Casa de luz
Unit 1 has two bedrooms; with two queen size beds and one queen size sofa bed. The price for this unit is $150 a night.
Unit 2 has one bedroom; with one queen size bed and one queen size sofa bed. The price for this unit is $100 a night.
Unit 3 has one bedroom; with two queen size bed and one queen size sofa bed. The price for this unit is $100 a night.
All units are located in the same house.
If you would like to rent all three units we will give you a great rate at $300 a night.
Slip into your own private paradise at Casa de Luz! The relaxed elegance, comfort and privacy you enjoy when you stay at Casa de Luz makes this type of Puerto Rico vacation a different and unforgettable one. We are located in the beautiful town of Dorado where you can scan across the horizon and onto the turquoise sea for cruise ships, breathtaking sunsets and for the occasional whale or two. Enjoy the privacy, spacious independency and freedom of your own home away from home. Everything you need is provided. Just bring yourself, your clothes and an adventurous spirit. The warm weather and sunshine await you!
Puerto Rico is a destination that maintains the charm and hospitality of days gone by. You will find everything that the Caribbean has to offer in this all around family destination. Looking for the best? Ask anyone individual and you will get as many different answers as people you ask. Each person sees a different picture of Puerto Rico. Sights, sounds and experiences will forever be embedded in the memories of those who come to visit. There are no passports or visas necessary for United States citizens, which mean that US citizens can travel freely in and out of the island without going through immigration or customs.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Relax and read a book while laying out and enjoying the weather.
* Walk the beach and work on your tan.
* Have an outstanding dinner at one of Dorado's many restaurant.
* Spend a day walking around Old San Juan.
* Go check out the rain forest.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Take a free tour of the Bacardi Factory.
* Attend one of the many patron saint festivals held though.
* Many scenic roads in the area take a ride and enjoy them!.
* Star gaze at nights and try to find your favorite constellation..
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Visit the island of Culebra.
* Go on a bioluminescent bay tour at night..
* Shop until you drop at Plaza Las Americas.
* Plan a day to check out the historical sites like El Morro.
* * Check out the caverns at Río Camuy Cave Park..
Shopping, ATM or bank, Post office, Museum(s), Movie theater, Church(es), Snorkeling, Reefs, Boating, Sailing, Surfing, Wind surfing, Parasailing, Jet skiing, Fishing, Deep sea fishing, Caves, Horseback riding, Scenic drives, Boating or fishing charters
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
We have 4 separate units available at this one property. We have a two bedroom unit which also includes a pull out sofa bed in the living area which runs for $150 a night. We also have 3 one bedroom units which include a pull out sofa bed in each as well. If extra room is necessary please inquire as we may have a solution. Each one bedroom unit is $100 a night. All units have a one time only $60 cleaning fee.