Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes welcomes you with open paws!
Nika & Tony • Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes
- english, russian, Ukrainian (or Russian).
About Nika & Tony • Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes
Oh, Hello! We are the newly married Husband & Wife Duo behind Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes in Historic Charlestown (Boston)! After working corporate, we quickly realized life needed more, so we reconnected with our passion and dove head-first into the unknown! Our love for Earth and meeting those fighting the good fight for our beautiful planet inspired us to focus on home, and begin with changing where we live first! From there, it would be many months before Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes opened its sleepy panda eyes for the first time, but when it did, an idea became a calling! Together, Veronika & Anthony design and renovate unique eco-vegan homes that promote eco-conscious and cruelty-free living at its best! After all, we live and travel to be inspired... so let us inspire you to love our only home a little bit more!
Nika & Tony • Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes purchased this Apartment in 2000
Why Nika & Tony • Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes chose Thompson Square / Bunker Hill
We are eco-vegan homeowners who promote eco-conscious and sustainable living practices because Planet Earth never gets a day off! We live by our ethos, so if that makes you uncomfortable in any way (or you don't believe in science), please take that into consideration prior to booking with us! We promise though, you'll love your stay with us, and we only work to inspire our guests to love our beautiful planet as much as we do!
What makes this Apartment unique
Sleepy Panda Eco-Vegan Homes welcomes you with open paws and we want you to know that some awesome things are happening out there because you're staying here with us! ★ Courtesy of Paper Culture, our 100% recycled paper stationary supplier, a tree will be planted! 🌲🌳🌴 ★ Who Gives A Crap is an organization that supplies us with paperless paper products like tree-free toilet paper, 100% bamboo boxed tissues, and forest-friendly non-paper paper towels made from bamboo and sugarcane, and because of you, a contribution will be made to build a toilet for one of the 2.3 billion people worldwide who don't have access to one. So, the next time anyone asks "Who Gives A Crap" – well – you do! 🌎🚽💚 ★ Lastly, your stay contributes to an annual donation to Ami Vitale's, Giving Back. Ami Vitale is a world-renowned National Geographic photographer (and awesome Earthling) who focuses on today’s most compelling wildlife and environmental issues. She is the photographer behind the sleepy face of Sleepy Panda!
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Children not allowed
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
No candles or flammables. No unauthorized overnight guests. No parties, loud music, or excessive noise. No speakers or amplifiers allowed in home.
Home must never exceed (6) occupants. Non-reservation guests must depart home by 10PM (22:00). Only reservation guests may enter home after 10PM.
Parking is free, but size restrictions apply. Guest must confirm vehicle make/model and confirm parking with host. Host is not liable for vehicles.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Wonderful working getaway
I was in Boston for business and rather than stay in a hotel I stayed in this charming apartment in a wonderful, historic area of Boston complete with gas street lamps. I felt as if I had been transported back in time but with all the modern conveniences! The apartment is literally at the base of Bunker Hill, a block away from the oldest tavern in Charlestown, and a short walk from where "Old Ironsides" is moored. And there were lots of restaurants and coffee shops. I couldn't have been in a better location! And Nika and Tony were great hosts, responding to my messages very promptly.
Lovely Stay in Historic Boston
Thanks to Nika & Tony for letting us stay in their historical Charlestown apartment. It is in the perfect location to explore the history of our country in the making. The Freedom Trail is a few blocks away at Bunker Hill. We loved Boston and all the their beautiful city has to offer.
Thank you for a 5* review, Henry! It was a pleasure hosting you and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! :)
We found the apartment very spacious and nicely decorated .Its neighborhood was just charming.
Thank you for a 5* review, Cherrie! It was a pleasure hosting you and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! :)
Great house great location
This property was comfortable with a nice decor. The location in charlestown is awesome and the neighborhood is perfect.
Thank you for a 5* review, Ross! We are very happy you enjoyed our French home and convenient location!
~Nika & Tony
Sleepy Panda Homes
GREAT PLACE AND GREAT HOSTS!
This place is in the perfect location if you want to be close to everything! It is very quaint and loved the `Paris feel`to it. The hosts were exceptional and very accommodating! Would highly recommend this location to anyone going to Boston.
Thank you for a 5* review, Sherrie! It was such a pleasure hosting you and we are delighted you enjoyed our homes and location!
~Nika & Tony
Sleepy Panda Homes
Very lovely and great experience first time using VRBO
We are so happy you enjoyed your first VRBO experience, Richard!We hope to host you again!
~Nika & Tony
Sleepy Panda Homes
⭐ 91 on WalkScore•com • Walkers Paradise ⭐
⭐ TD GARDEN • Bruins • Celtics • Concerts • Events • Graduation ⭐ 12 minute WALK
⭐ NORTH END • Boston's Little Italy ⭐ 15 minute WALK
⭐ HISTORY NEARBY ⭐
• Bunker Hill Monument • 1 minute WALK
• Freedom Trail (end of) • 1 minute WALK
• USS Constitution • 8 minute WALK
• Warren Tavern Restaurant • 1 minute WALK
⭐ COMPANIES NEARBY ⭐
• Converse • 11 minute WALK
• EF Education • 11 minute WALK
• HubSpot • 20 minute WALK
• Kayak • 20 minute WALK
• RSM US LLP • 3 minute WALK
• Shoes•com • 4 minute WALK
• Trip Advisor • 12 minute WALK
⭐ TRANSPORTATION NEARBY ⭐
• 92/93 Bus • 1 minute WALK
• Blue Bikes • 1 minute WALK
• Commuter Rail (North Station) • 13 minute WALK
• Ferry (to Long Wharf) • 12 minute WALK
• Subway (Community College) • 8 minute WALK
• Subway (North Station) • 13 minute WALK
• I-93 N/S Access Ramp • 1 minute RIDE
• Logan International Airport • 10 minute RIDE
• South Station (Amtrak & Bus) • 15 minute RIDE
⭐ LOCAL ⭐
• CVS Pharmacy • 3 minute WALK
• Starbucks • 2 minute WALK
• Whole Foods • 3 minute WALK
• MGH Institute of Health Professions • 8 minute WALK
• Spaulding-MGH • 14 minute WALK
• Barre & Yoga • 2 minute WALK
• Dry Cleaner • 1 minute WALK
• Local Bars & Restaurants • 1 minute WALK
• Salons & Spas • 2 minute WALK
• Spin (Cycling) • 2 minute WALK
⭐ COMPANIES (alphabetical) ⭐
• Bristol Myers Squibb • 10 minute RIDE
• Cisco Systems • 7 minute RIDE
• IBM • 10 minute RIDE
• Microsoft • 10 minute RIDE
• Partners Healthcare • 7 minute RIDE
• PegaSystems • 7 minute RIDE
• Sanofi-Genzyme • 8 minute RIDE
⭐ SCHOOLS (alphabetical) ⭐
• Boston University • 13 minute RIDE
• Harvard University • 15 minute RIDE
• Harvard Business School • 15 minute RIDE
• Hult Business School • 13 minute WALK
• Emerson College • 15 minute SUBWAY
• MIT • 11 minute RIDE
• MIT Sloan SoM • 10 minute RIDE
• Tufts University • 15 minute RIDE
⭐ PLACES (alphabetical) ⭐
• Boch Centre-Wang Theatre • 17 minute SUBWAY
• Boston Children's Museum • 7 minute RIDE
• Boston Common • 12 minute SUBWAY
• Boston Convention Center • 12 minute RIDE
• Boston Opera House • 14 minute SUBWAY
• Boston Public Library • 18 minute SUBWAY
• Chinatown • 17 minute SUBWAY
• Downtown Crossing • 11 minute SUBWAY
• Encore Boston Harbor Casino • 5 minute RIDE
• Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market • 7 minute SUBWAY
• Fenway Park • 30 minute SUBWAY
• Financial District • 10 minute SUBWAY
• Government Center • 8 minute SUBWAY
• Institute of Contemporary Art • 10 minute RIDE
• Legoland at Assembly Row • 5 minute RIDE
• Massachusetts State House • 15 minute SUBWAY
• Museum of Fine Arts • 15 minute RIDE
• Museum of Science • 5 minute RIDE
• New England Aquarium • 15 minute FERRY
• Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion • 12 minute RIDE
• Symphony Hall • 25 minute SUBWAY