|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Our totally remodeled 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is family friendly with all the comforts of home. Wake up every morning with the sun rising, a warm breeze blowing and an array of tropical birds flying over your ocean view. Sit by the heated pool, play a game of tennis or just enjoy a book on the balcony that has an unobstructed view of the ocean. The location of our condo is conviently located to everything. Do nothing or do everything.
We enjoyed our stay very much. We found the reservation process easy with a quick response to our request for availability. The condo was clean, comfortable, excellent location and great views.
Our family of 4 spent a week in this condo.
It was just as the pictures advertise.
Had spectacular views.
Was very clean.
Larger than expected (we had 4 in our family but easily could have slept more).
Had family fun games available to use and books to relax and enjoy (perfect for the 1 day it was rained during our stay).
Balcony was great for relaxing and enjoying the spectacular views.
Had almost everything we needed.
Close to shopping, a movie theater, eating places and near the grocery store and drug store.
Was quiet and peaceful.
Tucked away from the main roads.
Grounds were well kept.
Washer and dryers were convienient
Pool area was very clean and relaxing
Close to many attractions.
Quick to respond.
Directions were perfect.
Provided us with everything we needed.
Very pleasant to work with.
I highly recommend this condo if you are looking at a place to stay in Islamorada. We enjoyed every aspect of our trip and it was nice knowing that we had a perfect place to relax and to enjoy at night. We will be using this condo during our next trip. Only bad part about our trip was having to say good bye.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Fishing with the Best Fleet in the Keys.
* Amazing Restaurants with Amazing Sunsets.
* Spend the day at Theater of The Sea.
* Scuba Diving.
* Shop at the Local Artists Co-op.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Visit John Pennekamp Park.
* Kayaking/Canoeing in the Back Waters.
* Enjoy one of Many Public Beaches.
* Visit the Bird Santuary.
* Pack a Dinner and Grill by the Water.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Pack a Picnic and Enjoy Grilling on the Beach.
* Enjoy the Day at the Pool.
* Do a Family Fishing Trip or Snorkeling.
* Go to a Movie.
* Jet Skiing.
We are conviently located to Amazing Restaurants, Marinas, Grocery Stores, Pharamacies, Liquor Stores, Water Sports, Shopping, Fishing Fleets, Movie Theaters and Spas. Located near the Theater of the Sea, Back Water Adventures, Diving Museum, Artists Colonies, Wildlife Habitats, Everglades Tours, Kayaking, John Pennekamp Park and so much more.
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1200
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $3400
* Weekly rentals are based on 7 days from Saturday to Saturday (exceptions can be made).
* Prime Season is December through May
* Please inquire about Holiday Rates
* Monthly Rates are based on 4 weeks
* Exit Cleaning Fee of $125
* Islamorada Tax of 11.5%
* $350 Refundable Deposit to Secure Dates
* Please inquire about 2 and 3 week stays
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.