Experience the beauty and serenity of the Pacific Northwest at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Bremerton. With views of Phinney Bay and the Olympic Mountain Range, this 2,148-square-foot home for 8 is perfect for those looking for a break from city life. Whether you spend your days exploring Poulsbo, gathering around the fire pit, or simply marveling at the views from the patio, this newly remodeled house is sure to be the perfect home base for your Evergreen State getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed
Built in the 1940s, this spacious home has both charm and character. Explore the best of Kitsap County throughout your stay and discover unique waterfront adventures.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, expansive countertops, and a uniquely modern feel has everything you'll need to whip up some 5-star fare.
Get caught in some Pacific Northwestern rain while out on the water? Don't worry, you'll be able to eliminate your chill as you feast thanks to the dining room's gas fireplace.
After dinner, head upstairs and watch Guardians of the Galaxy, starring Washington native Chris Pratt, on the flat-screen Apple TV while your group's workhorse puts their nose to the grindstone at the fully equipped work desk.
The master bedroom boasts a plush queen bed and en-suite bathroom making it feel like a luxury hotel suite.
Each with their own unique flair, the bedrooms feature everything from rustic shiplap walls to awe-inspiring bay views providing one-of-a-kind spaces to rest your head.
Be sure to spend some time in the lavish backyard during your stay. Whether you choose to roast marshmallows on the firepit or enjoy a more hearty meal at the dining table for 8, you'll be making memories against a backdrop of towering mountains and sparkling water.
-- THE LOCATION --
Put on some sunscreen and enjoy the 100 feet of beautiful waterfront that sits just outside your door. Not only is the bay beautiful, but it provides opportunities to fish, boat, and more!
When you don't feel like cooking, head 10 minutes down the road and eat like a local. With restaurants like Bremerton Bar and Grill offering outdoor dining and La Fermatas providing a beautifully romantic ambiance, you're sure to have a dining experience that you'll never forget.
Spend a day exploring Poulsbo, also known as 'Little Norway.' Home to rich Scandinavian heritage and top-notch shopping, this town is rapidly turning from a tourism hotspot to sought after vacation home destination.
Located less than 3 miles from the property, Rolling Hills Golf Course is a great place to show off your skills and soak up the sun.
Craving a taste of city life? Head 3 miles down the road to the Seattle Ferry and adventure to the city for the day.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, views of Phinney Bay, a fire pit, furnished patio, state-of-the-art appliances, a gas fireplace, wood-burning fireplace, a flat-screen Apple TV, Wii Console, movie projector, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Bremerton Location - Steps from Phinney Bay, within 10 minutes of delicious dining, 25 minutes from Poulsbo, and 3 miles from Rolling Hills Golf Course and the Seattle Ferry
- Closest Commercial Airport - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~57.8 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 40
- Event fee(s): Yes
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Parking available on the main street and driveway (10-15 vehicles)
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event Insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in