|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* 5 minute drive to the beach (plus bus transportation 1 block away)
* 5 minute drive to golf course, Frontiertown, and Assateague Island
* 2 blocks to Ocean City's newest outlet stores
* 1 block to free boat launch ramp
* 3 minute drive to Ocean City's newest golf course
* 2 parking spaces in front of cottage
* Walking distance to 707 Bar & Grill (ice, beer, wine, carryout, lunch, lite fare and Keno)
* Comes with boat storage area
* Laundry facilities nearby
* 5 minute drive to Ocean Downs Raceway (Harness racing and simulcast)
Top Thing to do in City:
* Dining and Dancing.
* Boating and Fishing.
* Area Sightseeing and Events.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Spending days on the beach..
* Festivals, parades, fireworks.
* Visiting ponies at Assateague Is..
* Shopping for antiques in Berlin, Md..
* Crabbing and Clamming.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Swimming in the ocean.
* Amusement park rides.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Owner requests signed rental agreement along with a $100 reservation deposit to secure reservation. Reservation deposit is nonrefundable. Balance of rent, tourist tax, and security deposti due on or before rental date.
The cottage next door may be available.
Cottages are side by side and practically identical. Ideal for larger groups. Please inquire for details.