** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Book your lake escape to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage on the shores of Lake Koshkonong. This Fort Atkinson cottage sleeps 6 guests and offers comfortable furnishings, lake-themed decor, and a private deck. Explore the North Shore of the lake, go fishing with your loved ones, or make a bonfire at the shared fire pit overlooking the water!
Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Located just steps from the shoreline of Lake Koshkonong in Stinkers Bay, this quaint lakefront cottage is the perfect place for a lake retreat. Get ready for long sun-filled days on the lake followed by memorable family-style meals on the private deck!
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee on one of the 2 comfortable rocking chairs in the living room and plan out your day. This window-lined space fills with natural sunlight every morning and has plenty of tasteful lake-themed accents and a beautiful wood-panel ceiling.
Before you head out the door, prepare a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen and fuel up for the day. The living room stereo system is perfect for listening to your favorite song while you cook. Enjoy your culinary creations at the 4-person breakfast bar or take it to-go and enjoy it later on!
Unwind after your daily adventure by sipping your favorite beverage on the outside deck. There's no better way to end a night at the cottage than roasting s'mores at the shared outdoor fire pit with your loved ones! If you're staying at this property in the winter, the cozy living room is perfect for watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV.
When it's time to call it a night, retreat to the comfortably furnished bedroom to rest up for the next day's excitement. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 2 guests on the comfortable sleeper sofa in the living room.
This cottage offers the perfect location in proximity to Lake Koshkonong. If you are bringing a boat with you, the cottage has easy access to a local boat dock and ramp located 1.5-miles away. Once your boat has been loaded in the water, the dock has plenty of spots to tie it up for the night. The Fort Atkinson city center is also an easy 5-mile drive from the property if you forgot anything at home.
When you're not dining at the cottage, enjoy a meal at one of the many local eateries on the shore. Some top local options include Sunset Bar and Grill, the North Shore Inn, Island Bar & Grill, and many more restaurants in the heart of Fort Atkinson. The Fireside Dinner Theatre is always a hit with the kids and grown-ups alike!
If you're staying at the cottage throughout the winter, enjoy access to a multitude of snowmobiling trails close to the property. Snowshoeing is also a therapeutic and a fun way to experience this winter wonderland.
Some other ways to enjoy your time at the cottage include fishing, watching the sunset, and listening to the local live music every weekend in the summer!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a furnished front deck with an outdoor dining area, a flat-screen TV, a shared outdoor fire pit, 2-car driveway parking and more
- Fantastic Fort Atkinson location - Located on the North Shore of Lake Koshkonong, 5 miles from the city center, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, parks, and fishing spots!
- Airport: Dane County Regional Airport - 4000 International Ln, Madison, WI 53704, ( ~ 39.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the additional 3-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #412731 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in