|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located on the beautiful Colorado River you will enjoy watching the water traffic and the evening lights of the Laughlin, NV casinos directly across the river from the patio. The front this unit is located at parking lot level so that entry is convenient with no stairs or elevators to negotiate. At the rear of the unit the patio and view are a second story elevation. These are luxury units in a gated, secure community.
WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME IN BULLHEAD AT THE RED CONDO. WE HAD BEEN IN TEMPE FOR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THAT AND HAD RENTED A CONDO FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON IN THE TWO. JAY'S CONDO WAS WHAT I CONSIDER MORE OF A LUXURY CONDO. THE PICTURES DO NOT BEGIN TO SHOW HOW LOVELY THIS CONDO REALLY IS! EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE. IT IS ALSO NICELY LOCATED TO MANY AMENITIES. WE ESPECIALLY LOVED SITTING ON THE PATIO AND WATCHING ALL THE RIVER ACTIVITY. IT WAS FUN AND RELAXING. WE ALSO ENJOYED ACROSS THE RIVER ALL THE CASINOS. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO IF YOUR INTERESTED. BUT IT IS ALSO A VERY QUIET AREA IF YOU JUST WANT TO RELAX.
WE WOULD DEFINITELY GO AGAIN. AND WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT GET AWAY!
We really enjoyed our 3 month stay in this condo. The condo is very well maintained and had everything in it that we needed. The bed was very comfortable and the view from the patio was great. I would recommend this condo to anyone. Jay (owner) was very good about answering questions and concerns we had. He was very easy to contact and immediately took care of things. We are looking forward to renting from him next year.
The pictures do not do this condo justice. This is a riverfront luxury condo that is steps away from the boat launch area. The unit has thick carpet, upgraded recessed lighting, dual pane windows (we couldn't even hear the river activity), upgraded bathrooms, a sofa with cushions filled with feathers, and more. The beds were so comfortable that we kept reminding ourselves to check the brand on one of the mattresses and, go figure, we forgot. The pool was wonderful as well. We took our infant son to the pool, at night, after the sun went down. It was like his own private bathtub and we were the only ones in it! We would most definitely rent this place again. Thank you.
We have been renting this condo for 6 March's in a row and love how we can just move in and are assured everything is perfect for our stay. The O'Neill's are great tenants and are always eager to please. We love the views, the water, the closeness to the casinos and the golf courses. We'll be back next year!! South Dakota Snowbirds
Top Thing to do in City:
* Visit historic Oatman.
* Hoover Dam.
* Water Sports & Fishing.
* Casino Entertainment.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Walking trails.
* Ancient Indian Petroglyphs at Christmas Tree Pass.
* Scenic Drive into Lake Mohave State Park.
* Park and walk the Hoover Dam - Free.
* Drive into Las Vegas and see casino sights like Bellagio - Free.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* See Top Things to do in Bullhead City!.....
* Located right across the river is Laughlin, NV with casinos, entertainment and a wide variety of restaurants
* 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Las Vegas strip
* 3 hours to the beautiful Grand Canyon
* 4 1/2 hours from Disneyland and the California beaches
* A wide choice of golf courses
* Lake Mohave is 10 minutes - rent a boat for the day and fish or sight see
* Investigate the local historic sites beginning with Oatman
* Ancient indian petroglyphs at Christmas Tree Pass (short hike required)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Non Refundable Cleaning||$150|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $215
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1425
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $2000
Monthly: $2,000 Mo.
Special Price Consideration given for multiple months or multiple weeks rentals.
$300 Security deposit + 1st month (advance payment in full for shorter term rentals) plus $150 non refundable cleaning fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.