|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The Boundary on the Bay Suites offers luxury apartments overlooking the Beaufort River for weekly or monthly rentals. The Suites are fully furnished and conveniently located on Bellamy's Curve (the intersection of Boundary and Carteret Sts.) in downtown Beaufort's Historic District. The upstairs apartments have private entrances, spacious porches with rocking chairs, parking, and wireless internet.
The apt was just what we wanted - roomy, convenient, walkable location, pleasant view. Marcia was very helpful. The apartment was clean. The kitchen & laundry facilities were very complete. We would stay there again. The traffic is too noisy to enjoy the balcony. The apartments are all on the 2nd floor. The stairs were good exercise.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Take a carriage ride through the Historic District..
* Eat a great seafood meal on the waterfront..
* Shop in historic Port Royal..
* Tour the Penn Center on St. Helena..
* Beach, boating, fishing, you pick!.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Explore Hunting Island State Park..
* Take a self guided walking tour of the Historic District..
* Picnic in Waterfront Park..
* Find sites where movies like the Big Chill were filmed..
* Watch the boats go by!.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Build a sandcastle at Lands End..
* Go on boat ride and swim in the Beaufort River..
* Play on the playground at Waterfront park..
* Become a Junior Recruit at Parris Island..
* See the planes at the Marine Corps Air Station..
Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, you can enjoy the waterfront views while rocking on the porch at The Boundary on the Bay. You are less than a mile from Bay St. shopping, downtown dining, and Beaufort's Waterfront Park. The scenic walk will take you past Beaufort's most historic sites and stately homes.
The Suites are across the street from USCB's Beaufort Campus and less than a mile away from Beaufort's new Town Center shopping complex. Historic Port Royal is less than 5 miles away and a little longer drive (7-20 miles) will take you to St. Helena, Hunting, Harbor, and Fripp Islands.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
No smoking except on outside porches.
Linens and a move out cleaning fee are included in the rental rates.
Ask about discounted rates for long term rentals.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.