|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
MANY MANY REPEAT GUESTS. WE VALUE OUR GUESTS AND TRY HARD TO MAKE THEIR STAY AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE SEE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS FROM OUR PREVIOUS GUESTS AND MAKE OUR CONDO YOUR NEW VACATION DESTINATION. THEY ALL LOVE IT AND YOU WILL TOO.
Brand New Remodel
Modern Amenities with 5 star style luxury :
- Two large screen 47" FLAT Screen TVs with HDTV programs (one in the living room and in bedroom)
- Home theater system with blue ray dvd players in both rooms
- PS3 gaming console for the kids (and the adults)
- ipod/iphone dock for home theater....listen to ipod/iphone music in home theater and control your ipod with tv remote and the display on large flat screen tv.
- Free wireless secure internet
- Unlimited local and long distance calls within the US with 5 cordless phones
- New Ceramic Tile all through the condo
- 2 fully new remodeled full bathrooms with tiles and European style tiled standup power showers in both bathrooms. European style glass stand-up shower in master with seat and with new granite counter top vanity and bathroom fixtures including showers, commodes, sinks and faucets in both bathrooms
- Complete new paint, decor and trim in the condo
- Complete Brand New furniture including sleeper sofa chase that can turn into a queen bed and chairs, King bed, dresser with mirror, draws for storage, side tables, leather relaxation chair with leg rest and dining room table set, and media cabinets with entertainment centers in living room and bedroom
- Brand New stainless steel kitchen appliances
- And much much more.......
Enjoy a spectacular direct Gulf view from this privately owned 5th floor luxury Condo, as well as a stunning view of the intracoastal bay. Lighthouse Towers is a direct beach front building on the Gulf of Mexico on Sand Key in Clearwater Beach, with soft white sand beaches and no crowds. Feel the waves from the balcony or your living room through the wall of huge glass windows and balcony area.
Lighthouse Towers offers a array of amenities.
* gulf front heated pool with ocean view
* large sized pool receives full sun through the day
* heated massage spa
* a wet bar with covered BBQ-grill area
* 2 large tennis courts
* mini golf course
* party area with seating
* reserved free parking and 24 hour security cameras all through the property
* gated community with a guard at the gate 24/7
Enjoy a large white sandy beaches, warm Gulf waters and enjoy watching abundant wild life like dolphins, nesting turtles, birds and other sea creatures.
Lighthouse Towers is steps away from Sheraton Sand Key Resort and Sand Key Park. Sand Key has been consistently ranked as one of America's top 20 beaches. Cross over the bridge or take the trolley to
popular Clearwater Beach. Tampa International Airport is a 30 minute drive, and shopping malls, boutiques, restaurants are all walking distance.
Our Condo has
* New high-end air-conditioner/ heater installed with hypoallergenic filter.
* one bedroom and two full bathrooms with showers and large size toilet pots
* walk-in closet with storage area
* washer and dryer in condo unit
* living room
* dining area
* breakfast bar with stools
* kitchen with stainless steel appliances and top graded cookware
* large balcony on the Gulf with chairs and small table
* Master bedroom with king-size bed, dresser mirror and 2 night stands
* Living room has extra queen size sleeper sofa.
* Iron and ironing board
* extra towels, pillows and linens in linen closet
* Beach Umbrella and beach chairs
* Wall of glass windows in living and bedroom over looking the water and beach area
* Free dedicated parking spot and additional visitor parking
It has everything you can possibly need to enjoy your stay with a modern and luxurious setting.....
this is the second time my wife and I have stayed in this unit, which speaks volumes. The unit is spacious, very comfortable (both bed and lounge furniture), modern, a very well equipped kitchen, and being right on the Gulf side of Sand Key, it has amazing views. It is very convenient to local shops and some fantastic restaurants, especially the Columbia, one of the finest eating establishments we have ever been to. Lighthouse Towers is also situated on the Gulf Boulevard which is very well served by local buses , and others that can take you all the way from Clearwater to St Pete's. Having just arrived home after spending an idyllic month, we will have some wonderful long lasting memories.
Sheena was such a pleasure to deal with, she took the time to explain everything about the condo and Clearwater. Very nice, clean and cozy. The bed was really comfortable, sofa bed as well. All the electronics you need. My daughters (teenagers) loved their time and so did I. We would definitely like to stay there again at a future date. Everyone is so friendly. A great location!! Thanks again Sheena!
This is a beautiful unit. I can't say enough about how much Sheena has done to make it modern and comfortable. We stayed for a month and loved it. The views from the living room and balcony are amazing! The furniture and bed were very comfortable, and the electronics were great! (TV's, internet, blu-ray, the works!). This absolutely has to be one of the best units in the building. We will be recommending it to all of our friends and family. Also, Sheena is great to work with. Responsive and friendly, and she went out of her way to give us all the information we needed for our stay. Thank you Sheena!
We loved our stay at the condo. The condo is bigger than we expected. The unit was decorated very nicely and kept very clean. The TV's are HDTV which is a plus. We enjoyed having breakfast every morning on the balcony and the sunsets were spectacular. The property is well maintained. The beach was quiet and very relaxing. The pool and spa were very nice. The location is great. There's a small shopping center across the street with restaurants and shopping.
All communications with Sheena were courteously and promptly answered. Thanks Sheena. We will definitely consider staying here again.
This condo is definitely the best location in all of Clearwater. It's quiet, secure and convenient. There is a trolley stop right outside the door that will take you anywhere from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg or Pass-a-Grille and all of the shops,restaurant/ bars and malls in the area. If you're a senior, a monthly unlimited pass is only $35.00. There is also a shopping center across the street that has restaurants and a grocery store. We brought a car, but seldom did we use it.
This condo is top of the line and everything was exactly as promised. It was fully stocked so we only needed to bring our clothes and toiletries. All of the decorator furniture is comfortable and the sofa pulls out should you have an overnight guest. It was so nice to have a washer and dryer in the unit too. We really enjoyed the pool, hot tub and Sand Key Park almost every day.
Sheena was just a sweetheart, walking us through the rental process and always just a phone call away. We would definitely recommend this condo to all ages of visitors.
Love Sand Key - This was my 3rd time in this particular property. Wonderful relaxing atmosphere. Love it, beautiful condo and Sheena is a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend to anyone who wants to be on the beach.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
14 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
14 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
14 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2017 - Dec 31 2017
14 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Condo App Fee||$100|
Also add a one-time housekeeping fee of $95 and $100 condo application fee.
Full rent, taxes and fees are due 30 days prior to arrival and are non-refundable. $500 deposit guarantees reservation, and becomes security deposit which will be returned upon departure, assuming no damage to unit.
* There is a 2 week minimum rental period for this condominium association
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Swimming, Surfing, Sun-bathing, Picnics, Snorkeling,.
* Golf tournaments and Fishing Chaters.
* Boating, Live Music, Dining and Dolphin cruises and Parasaling.
* National Superboat Championships.
* Clearwater Jazz Festival and Farmers Market and Taste Fest.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Pier 60 Sunset Celebration on Clearwater Beach.
* Seabird Sanctuary and Nature Preserve.
* Tarpon Springs' Greek Heritage.
* American Stage Theatre Company.
* Sand Key and Sawgrass Lake Park..
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
* Philadelphia Phillies training.
* Sunsets at Pier 60" Festival yearly with free films and music.
* Bush Gardens and Treasure Island.
* Salvador Dali and other Children museums.
* Swimming Tennis, Yacht Club, Sailing, Golf course, mini golf marina
* Aquarium, Bird sanctuary, Pier, live entertainment, Art museums
* Deep Sea Fishing, boat, bike, scooter, segway rental
* Dolphin- watching tour, Sunset, Pirate, Fishing, Dinner Cruises
* Shopping, Boutiques, Restaurants, Coffee Shops close by
* Parasailing, wave-runners, hospital, racetrack, Legends Field plays host to the New York Yankees spring training
* Sand Key Park and other parks in close proximity
* Bush Gardens and Islands of Adventure
* Cultural Events in Clearwater and St. Petersburg and Tampa Professional baseball, football and Philli training
* hockey parasailing kiteflying surfing gliding
* Farmers Market and Food Fests and festivals
* Disney World in Orlando
* Busch Gardens in Tampa