Waterfront Home with wrap-around deck, water views from every window, deep water dock and semi-private beach on quiet Great Island. This recently updated home features a full service kitchen which opens into the living and dining area, 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 comfortably, Laminate floors, full-sized washer and dryer and all the comforts of home. Rental area described is found on the upper floors of the house. The lower levels are for owner storage are not available for rent.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Visit the Beach..
* Hop on the Block Island Ferry..
* Dine at fantastic seafood restaurants..
* Sit on the deck at the Coast Guard House..
* Stroll the quaint shops on Main Street and at the Pier..
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Visit the Beach.
* Walk the Sea Wall..
* Kayak the Great Salt Pond..
* Catch the most beautiful sunset right off our deck..
* Take a bike ride at dawn..
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Visit one of 3 town beaches and build a sandcastle..
* Throw rocks into the ocean..
* Hunt for Seashells..
* Visit the Farmer's Markets for the makings of a delicious meal..
* Bike around Great Island..