This non-smoking, affordable ground floor apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, 1 1/2 bathrooms, and a sun porch. It is conveniently located near the boardwalk, expansive beach, and community center. Enjoy the patio and umbrella table for alfresco dining. We welcome mufti-generational families; sorry, no groups or senior week rentals. We are family operated and always available to answer questions.
My family and I stayed in the first floor rental in Aug 2015. It was a really nice space that fit us all. Both kids had their own room and guests slept on the pull-out bed. The only issue I had was the bedroom that had the 2 twin beds was a front porch converted to a bedroom. I wasn't totally comfortable with my young child sleeping on the ground floor that close to the sidewalk/street. But it worked out well because the room we slept had a window that looked into that room...instant access to my 5 year old! All the rooms had A/C units which was very helpful. Easy walk to the beach. We also had strollers and used that to walk the boardwalk. The only time we drove was when my in-laws were here. Outside shower is great and even has a skylight. House has a garden and we enjoyed exploring that. Even has a grassy area in the back that my son and I used to throw a ball back and forth. Al, the owner, was easy to get in contact with and gave timely responses. Having the laundry downstairs and the clothes lines outback was also very convenient. Overall, I would recommend this space for any family looking to enjoy a fun time down the shore.
* 2 1/2 mile historic Ocean City Boardwalk
* Amusement rides, miniature golf, food, and unique shopping
* Parks and playground
* Free library, cultural community center
* Just 10 miles from Atlantic City
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
* Seasonal and 1/2 season rates available
* Discounts for multiple weeks
* We welcome multigenerational families, and families up to 8 people. Sorry, no student/senior week rentals.
* We require 1/3 deposit at lease signing with balance due one month before your vacation. Security/cleaning deposit of $150 is required and returned within 15 days of departure if apartment is damage free.