About the property
- Studio360 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
Studio Condo with Kitchen and Bath, Sleeps 2
This is a beautiful, modern, NON-SMOKING, studio condo with separate bath and fully furnished kitchen located just 50 yards from the beach at the east end of Waikiki. Our condo is on the 7th floor of the 10-story Waikiki Grand Hotel with a nice view of the mountains out the main condo windows and a partial view of the ocean from the front door. The 10th floor sundeck offers panoramic views of dramatic Diamond Head, peaceful Kapiolani Park, and the beautiful palm-covered Waikiki beach.
We call our unit 'The Artist's Pad' because of its artistic design, colorful decor, and numerous art pieces on the walls. All the lights in the kitchen and living room area are dimmable for romantic ambiance. The kitchen features dramatic lighting, New England soapstone countertops, and raised glass for eating. The main room is tiled with Travertine, has wall-to-wall glass windows and curtains for privacy. The unit is equipped with air conditioning, a 32" flat-screen wall-mounted TV, and free internet.
- Sleeping Options: The unit has a very comfortable queen-size bed and a full size sofa bed. Bed linens are provided for your convenience. We have extra pillows, bed linens and blankets in the closet in case you need them.
- Dining Options: Our kitchen is fully equipped with glass top burners, coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, rice cooker, slow cooker, two mini-refrigerators, and dishwasher. Our kitchen is complete with pots and pans, dishes, utensils and all the glassware you need.
- Bathing Options: The bathroom has a full size tub and shower. It has a stainless steel, state-of-the-art sink and faucet. Bath towels and beach towels are provided during your stay for your convenience.
- Entertainment Options: In addition to the flat screen TV, we also have a blue-ray DVD player and some movies, also a stereo CD/radio/blue-tooth player. Just bring your own CDs or blue-tooth compatible device. A small library of local Hawaiian CDs is also available for your listening enjoyment.
- Communication Equipment: FREE high-speed internet connection is provided (Wi-Fi). All you need is your laptop or mobile device.
Brad & Lorie Leveen
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, tagalog
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Brad & Lorie Leveen
We both lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for 30+ years. We purchased our condo in 2008 as an investment and a place to stay when we came to visit our young grandson. We enjoyed it so much we moved here in 2013, however it is not large enough for year around living so we rent it out as a vacation rental and now live just a few miles away in a small two bedroom house.
Brad & Lorie Leveen purchased this Studio in 2008
Why Brad & Lorie Leveen chose Honolulu
This property is great because it is so close to the beach and sits on the boundary between the natural and urban environments. Kapahulu Avenue is the dividing line between the urban Waikiki Beach strip to the west and the natural Kapiolani Park and Diamond Head area to the east. Our condo is a great place to get the best of both worlds.
What makes this Studio unique
Our unit is colorful and unique with artistic touches and character, and only 50 yards from the beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful place right by the beach
Couldn’t have asked for a better vacation rental. Right off of the beach, great view of Diamond Head, and awesome bar!
Cute unit bad beds
This unit was well stocked, close to the beach and cute. Unfortunately the main bed was soft. Like gushy. The fold up bed was poor quality and bent permanently from the folding. I slept on the couch with my leg dangling off. I’m 5’4”. Any longer and it would have been the floor.
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find the bed comfortable. The main Queen bed mattress is about 5 years old and is actually considered on the firm side. Many people have commented to us they enjoyed the bed and found it very comfortable.
The sofa bed is definitely older and meant more for kids or smaller, lighter people. It is good quality couch and sofa bed but the mattress is a bit worn from use and age. However, we do not promote the unit as a 3-person unit but only have the sofa bed there for when couples want to come with a child and ask if we can accommodate three.
An Awesome Place to Spend Your Hawaiian Vacation
This is a beautiful condominium, located at the most convenient place in Waikiki, the end of Waikiki, closest to the zoo. . As long time residents of Hawaii, we were concerned about renting a place in Waikiki. As we entered the condo, we were pleasantly surprised, and knew we made the right decision. In addition to the best location, the interior is impeccably decorated, and everything you could possibly need to make your stay comfortable is in the condo. The bed is super comfy, and there are plenty of thick, fluffy towels in the well appointed bathroom. The condo includes beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, and a cooler making a beach day easy and fun. The kitchen has everything you need, including a dishwasher, cooktop, microwave and two under counter refrigerators. We stayed for one month, and it became home for us. There are bus stops easily accessible from this location, and great restaurants, convenience stores, etc., are within walking distance. Brad is very responsive to any questions you may have, and the lobby staff is friendly and helpful. Laundry room in the building is convenient, and inexpensive. What you see in the pictures is what you get, no false advertising here. In fact, it is really better in real life than the photo's. We highly recommend this studio condo, and look forward to returning in the future. Thank you Brad and Lorie. Aloha Hui You!
Fantastic location in comfy condo
We loved the trendy studio condo. It was very comfortable and very well equipped. There was nothing that we neeeded that we couldn’t find. We appreciated all the information Brad and Lori left regarding the bus service grocery stores . It made it much easier to get around. It was nice having a laundromat on the premises. The access to the beach was so close just a block away. The beach equipment was provided as well. The condo was extremely clean. Our favorite thing was the 10th floor sun deck which was available for us to use . The sunsets were fantastic. We would highly recommend this condo and hope to use it again in the future.
A fantastic place! Great location and a very great vibe. Everything is all set. Brad and Lori are always helpful and very responsive. Highly recommended!
A very wonderful, safe, and pleasant place to stay.
Perfect location!!! Can walk to the ocean and beautiful beach in 10 minutes: to zoo and beautiful shady park areas in 15 minutes: grocery and other shopping 20 minutes: safe and beautiful building with beautiful lobby and friendly and helpful attendants. Room is on 7th floor: cleanliness is outstanding: beautifully decorated: T.V.: well stocked kitchen and bathroom supplies: laundry facilities in basement: fast elevator service. Highly recommended.
Lenora and Larry Leveen
- The beautiful white sands and palm trees of Waikiki Beach are only 50 yards away.
- The Kapiolani Regional Park is just across the street stretching from our building to Diamond Head with acres of green, beautiful park for strolling, relaxing, picnicking, or jogging.
- Honolulu Zoo is also just across the street in the park.
- The Honolulu Aquarium is located in the park by the beach a few blocks walk away.
- Short walks down along the Waikiki 'strip' take you to a multitude of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
- Just two blocks behind our building is Kuhio Avenue with constant bus service running the length of Waikiki including major bus routes that take you to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, and other major attractions.
- Approximately 1/2 mile up Kapahulu Avenue from our building is a large Safeway grocery store and shopping center for extensive grocery shopping needs.
- The Honolulu municipal Ala Wai Golf Course is open to the public and about a 15 minute walk up Kapahulu Avenue.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee $150 for stays of three weeks or longer.