|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Brand new 1,500 square ft. house with bay in front and canal access in back
Boat ramp on property
This house sits on the bay just off Port Charlotte Harbor. It is newly renovated inside and out.
Everything is new including paint, roof, windows, appliances, bathrooms, tile floor, lighting fixtures, landscaping
On a quiet street with water on both sides. World class fishing awaits you.
Perfect place to get away from it all and relax. Boutiques, art galleries, restaurants just minutes
away. No busy streets, traffic lights, fast food restaurants, just quiet, peaceful, sunsets and good memories on this end of the island.
First of all the owner was super kind and made it a pleasure to plan and book this trip. The house is really clean (which I appreciated) and is in a nice spot on a quiet road. The onsite boat launch was perfect. Too bad the fishing was not very good, but we were able to relax. Kids had a blast and we love the area. Thank you Jeannie.
We happened upon this place by chance, and I will say after going many sunny places and Islands, this was one of our favorites. The house was spacious and well laid out. Very clean and beautifully decorated. The amenities were plentiful and in excellent condition. We brought our fifteen year old daughter and her friend. I will say, it was nice to see the girls having fun riding bikes or paddling kayaks instead of wasting time with a cell phone. They rode bikes over to the local little marina store to buy ice cream or candy. What a neat place that is, and its located just at the end of the canal. The neighbors were all friendly and waved as they passed by in their boat or car. Reds Seafood, a couple miles away, was an excellent stop for dinner. Exploring the water ways of Salt Pass and Jug Creek on the kayaks was my favorite. We are coming back!!
We had a lovely time on Pine Island! Our accommodations were outstanding. The extra amenities - kayaks and bikes - added to our experience. We hope to return. We loved the quiet, beauty of the island.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Go boating/bird watching.
* Watch peaceful sun sets.
* Visit the Randall Research Center.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Fish from the dock.
* Ride bikes on the trails.
* Eat peanut butter pie at Captain Con's.
* Take in a night of dancing at Bert's.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Go fishing/boating.
* Go bike riding.
* Visit the museum.
* Visit the library.
* Have B B Q's.
15 minute boat ride to white sandy Cayo Costa
30 seconds to Charlotte Harbor
Public Boat Ramps minutes away
Water Taxi minutes away
Charter Captains nearby (will provide contact info)
Boat rentals nearby (will provide contact info)
Boat to, restaurants, go picnicing, hiking, or shelling to nearby islands: Sanibel,Captiva,Useppa
and Cayo Costa
Local's tournaments frequent (call for dates)
World famous Cabbage Key just minutes away with the famous "cheeseburger in paradise"
Nearby Waterfront restaurants specializing in fresh seafood
Snorkeling, diving, sailing, water skiing, tubing, windsurfing, parasailing, jet skiing, live
theater in downtown Ft. Myers, World Famous Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island,
Edison/Ford Winter Estates in Ft. Myers, Sunsplash Waterpark, Children's Science Center, Mike
Greenwell's Fun Center
ï¿½ Much, Much More!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 2016 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$800|
Nightly Rate: $179.00-$229.00
Weekly Rate: $1400.00 - $1500.00
Monthly Rate: $3600 - $3800
* Rent is $3,800.00/month and $1000.00/week Nov.-May
* Rent is $3,600.00/month and $ 900.00/week June-Oct.
* $800.00 deposit for the month and $300.00 deposit for the week.
All rental fees include cleaning fees 11% tax additional
* Terms Weekly- $300.00 refundable security deposit due at time of confirmation. The balance is due no less than 30 days before arrival date set on contract.
* Monthly- $800.00 refundable security deposit due at time of confirmation. The balance is due no less than 60 days before arrival date set on contract.
* Cancellation must be made two full months in writing prior to check-in in order to receive full refund. Thereafter the refund will be prorated based upon the house being re-rented. Rental fees subject to change at owners discretion
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.