|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
This condo was built in 2007, only 25 minutes from Liberia International Airport.
Sit outside in the early mornings, stretch out on the lounge chairs, sip your coffee and feel the
peace. We have 24-hour security, and are a 5-minute walk to the beach. Once you see the pool,
described by real estate agents as 'the best pool in Coco' you might not want to get your feet
sandy! The 180 degree ocean view from the pool is breathtaking. At one end is the bar area, BBQ
grill, refrigerator to stash your water bottles or lunch, changing rooms and restroom.
Clean 2-bedroom condo within a short walk of the beach. Amazing pool in this complex with ocean views. Owner was super helpful, providing contacts for restaurants, secluded beaches, and a tour guide. Visited several years back and will visit again. Highly recommend.
Bonjour à tous,
Nous sommes revenus enchantés de notre séjour à ce condo et prévoyons y retourner l'an prochain. Nous tenons à remercier Kate pour l'information reçue avant notre départ et l'accueil de Kattia à notre arrivée qui vérifie avec nous que tout est correct au condo pour notre séjour.
Let's start by saying amazing! Love staying at this condo. Has a wonderful pool with amazing views. Love to sit on the deck in the morning with coffee and watch the birds and listen to the howlers. We also love that everything is in walking distance. Great restaurants and night life. Boardwalk on the beach is great to take a stroll and then sit for a nice drink on the beach! Definitely going back. Kate and Jim the owners are wonderful as well!
My husband & I stayed at this nicely furnished and appointed condo, just walking distance to beach & restaurants. It's very quiet area & serenity is just what you want when you are on a vacation. Saw lots of bird life right outside the condo. We brought our binoculars which were great in helping to identify really interesting animal life. The pool upstairs is great & we used it alot while the sun was setting over the ocean. The neighbours and community of this condo complex were very friendly and helpful. We really had a great time here!
This condo far exceeded my expectations. Very clean and had everything you would want. Friendly neighborhood, quiet yet not totally isolated. An easy walk to downtown was just perfect. I am planning on booking this condo for a much longer time next visit. A great value and access to all Coco beach has to offer. A wealth of returants at very affordable prices so close by (never rented a car). People are friendly neighborhood is nice, felt like I was in a treehouse overlooking the hills and trees. Birders would be well served to stay here. Hot afternoons by the pool that has grill facilties and plenty of places to lounge and socailize, even a fridge for your bevies! The view is breathtaking as the description does not overstate - very private. The owners were so nice and made everything easy, and friendly - much better than any hotel options - many thanks to Kate and Jim!
This condo was perfect. Everything inside was nice and the pool area was fantastic. When Kate tells you "best view in town", she means it! The location was ideal for walking into town any time of the day or night. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely recommend.
What isn't there to do in this country? In Coco, the main drag is two blocks down the hill and there
are several sportfishing businesses, woodcraft, clothing and jewelry shops, bars, and excellent
(very inexpensive) seafood restaurants. You can also find surfing, scuba diving and horseback
riding. I've taken the approximately 4-hour drive on paved roads to the (still active!) Arenal
Volcano, (awesome!) and a canopy tour, in which those of us who are either fearless or crazy get
buckled into a harness, clipped to a cable, and sent flying through the treetops of the nearest
jumgle... it sounds scary but I'm telling you, it's a blast and a not-to-be-missed experience. Whoo
hooooo! Back to Coco, there's also a casino, grocery stores and the Banco Nacional which has an ATM. Coco is a hopping little fishing village with a nice mix of locals and tourists.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 2017 - Nov 15 2017
7 night minimum stay
Nov 16 2017 - Apr 15 2018
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Our condo is not handicapped accessible.
Tenant responsible for internet and electricity monthly costs for monthly or longer rentals.
Rates subject to change over holidays.
A non-refundable deposit of 40% of the rent is due to secure your reservation. The remaining 60% of the rent, plus 13% tax and $300 damage deposit are due 45 days prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.