|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
(East Hampton Rental Registry #16-335: Single level 4 bedroom/2 Bath House located in the beautiful Clearwater Beach community. Central Air Conditioning. Rental includes electronic pass to private gated bay beach 2 minutes away. This home features a private large back deck with an 18 X 36 pool, complete with gas grill & dining table and a Kettler outdoor ping pong table. Basketball Court in Front. 7 minutes to East Hampton town and 9
minutes to ocean beaches. (East Hampton Main Beach). Great home for your vacation! Gorgeous scenic bike rides including nearby Gerard Point, with water on both sides of a peninsula. Spectacular sunsets from the Clearwater private bay beach (with lifeguard). Outdoor shower
Our family (2 kids, 2 parents, 4 grandparents) have spent our summer holiday here for the past 3 summers and are looking forward to our stay this coming summer. The house is perfect for family groups- plenty of room and comfortable common space in the living room and dining room. The back deck is ideal for relaxation with a pool, table tennis and grill. It is a short trip to the bay beach which has lots of shells for collecting as well as a playground (tip: bring beach shoes). The neighborhood is woodsy and quiet - totally safe for family bike trips to the beach. The house is well kept and the owners are easy to work with and attentive to details. The location is also very convenient for trips to town, shopping, and excursions to the main beach and Montauk. We have a wonderful time every year.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 30 2017 - Sep 4 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Weekly Rate: $2500 - $4500
Monthly Rate: $2750 - $14000
35% off East Hampton, Last Wk August and Labor Day Weekend.
Aug 22- Sept 1 (10 nights) 35% off 7142 = $4999
(Normal Price $5000 per week, $7142 prorated for 10 nights)
August Weekly - $5000
September Weekly- $3000
Off Season Weekly - Email exact dates
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Gorgeous Bike Rides.
* Great Shopping & Restaurants.
Top Thing to do in Budget:.....
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Bike Riding.
* Ping Pong.
* Sunset Picnic at Private Beach.
* Two minutes to private gated bay beach with spectacular sunsets. (Bring picnic dinner)
* 9 minutes drive to East Hampton Main Beach (Ocean Beach)
* 4 minutes to Gerard Point (or go by bike for a truly magnificent easy ride).
* 5 minutes to Maidstone Beach
* Great Restaurants (i.e East Hampton Point) 4 minutes
* Many additional scenic Bike Rides.
* East Hampton Film Festival
* Great Shopping and Restaurants
* Basketball -Tennis - Golf - Kayaking - Boating ï¿½ Fishing ï¿½ Hiking ï¿½
* Antiquing - Garden Tours
* Nightlife - Dancing
* Extremely relaxing environment