|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Relax and Enjoy our Oceanfront Town House Condo in Beautiful Amelia Island!
Our Condo located 1/2 mile north of the Ritz Carlton is surrounded by
Peters Point Park, Summer Beach Golf Course and minutes away from Old Town
Our non-smoking oceanfront condo has beautiful views of the
ocean and ocean front patios on two floors. The unit is steps away
from the beach and backs up to a swimming pool, it has all the
amenities needed for a relaxing and memorable vacation.
* The first floor features, modern kitchen, dining room, living
room and oceanfront deck
* second floor features ocean front master bedroom with King Bed, deck and private bath and a 2nd bedroom, 1 Queen and alcove Daybed which overlooks pool and golf course and shares a hall bath
* third floor features an oversized bedroom with 1 Queen and 2 Twin Bunk Day Bed that overlooks the ocean and golf course.
Comfortable and convenient to the Omni Amelia Island Racquet Park (where our group did a weekend tennis camp) as well as some nice local restaurants. Terrie is very nice and easy to work with. As some others have noted, townhouse could use some updating to get to the next level.
Enjoyed the area and the townhouse. Climbing the stairs to the bathroom was tough for our older family members but the place was perfect. Would definitely recommend.
Terrie, we absolutely loved staying at Sandpiper! Though it was a very last minute trip for Christmas weekend, booking accommodations went smoothly. The place was as adorable as the pictures shown on site . We were excited to find all of downtown Fernandina lit up and OPEN on Christmas Eve! I arrived before everyone else and took a relaxing nap in my hammock on the balcony! We will definitely recommend Sandpiper to friends and we will definitely be back! Thank you for all your help! Devae, Cordele, GA
Sand Piper was a great little weekend get-a-way for our family. The house was stocked with everything we needed from toilet paper to beach chairs! The top floor air conditioner wasn't working but we called the owner and she had it repaired the very next morning! Will keep this quaint condo in mind for future visits!
This Property is great. Perfect location, sleeps eight, nice lower and upper deck. Boardwalk to beach is close to condo's back deck. Our two grandsons, 8 and 3, had a blast. Beach was perfect and the waves were great after Hurricane Hermine. Property manager, Terrie Gallagher, was great to work with and even offered a full refund if we changed our plans because of the hurricane. Pool is small but no one was ever there. Third floor bedroom gets warm during the day but was fine at night. We'll be back!
The unit is generally adequate, but needs a good paint job and some replastering.
For our family group of six adults and three toddlers, it was a little small. The living room was so small that it really didn't offer comfortable seating for 6 adults, in spite of the fact that the unit had three bedrooms. If 6 adults wanted to sit there, three had to be on the couch, awkward and uncomfortable.
There were no bathrooms on the main floor, two on the second, and none on the third. A third bathroom, somewhere, would have been nice, esp. in a 3-bedfoorm unit.
Tiny, tiny kitchen.
When we arrived, the beds looked made, but they didn't have sheets on them. We had to make them ourselves, at 10:00 at night, tired after a long drive. I would think that making the bed should be part of the cleanup.
My husband and I couldn't open the lockbox to put the key back when we left. We finally just left it indoors. I hope the next renter got in!
The master bath shower had a light in the ceiling that was simply a bare bulb in a socket, with no cover over it. It looked rather dangerous for a shower, so we didn't use it..
The grill was broken.
Amelia Island activities include - golf, tennis, shopping, dining,
sightseeing, horseback riding, fishing charters, sailing charters, kayaking,surfboard, scooter and bike rentals, parasailing and fabulous beach walks.
Major Events in Amelia Island 2012
* Every 1st Fri. Sounds on Centre March - October 6-8pm Downtown Fernandina
* Every 2nd Sat. Artregous Artwalk 5:30 - 8:30 Downtown Fernandina
* 3/10 Amelia Island Home & Patio Show
* 3/9-11 Amelia Island Concours d' Elegance
* 5/4-6 Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
* 5/13-6/8 Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival
* 5/18-20 Wild Amelia Nature Festival
* 7/4 Independence Day Beach Bash at the Ritz Carlton; Stars & Stripes
* Freedom Festival, Parade & Fireworks, Fernandina Beach
* 8/3-4 Annual NSFA Kingfish Tournament
* 8/24-25 Great Southern Tailgate Cook-Off
* 914-15 Amelia Island Blues Festival
* 9/22-30 Amelia Island Women's Tennis Championships
* 10/7-14 Amelia Island Jazz Festival
* 10/20 8 Flags Car Show
* 11/8-18 Amelia Island Futures Championships
* 11/17 Holiday Cookie Tour
* 11/30-12/1 Holiday Home Tour in Historic Fernandina
* 12/8 Fernandina Beach Holiday Lighted Parade
Jacksonville is 45 minutes from the condo.
Home of the Jaguars Football Team and host of the Florida/Georgia Game, ACC Championship and of SuperBowl 2005,
A great rental for upcoming games!
all dates subject to change please verify all information
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
We ask that you treat our condo with care as if it were your own.
Please read condo rules and contract