|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
****Very Clean and Cozy Unit****
SEASONAL RENTAL for 2016
$8,750.00 + electric + S/D $875.00 (SATURDAY MAY 28th TO MONDAY SEPTEMBER 5th)
Park your car and go. This 2nd floor cozy apartment is located within minutes of it all.
Location is everything. You can walk to the Beach, the Bay, Boardwalk, Morey's Piers, stores, restaurants, and Pubs, or to your private backyard for a fun family cook-out or just to relax in the sun.
Captain's Quarter's (double bed)
Commodore's Quarters (double bed)
Seaman Apprentice Quarter's (bunk beds )
The Head (full bath with antique claw-footed bath tub)
clean, enclosed Shower/changing room located outside for after the beach.
Renters leave kitchen door open all day and night for the beautiful ocean breezes and to hear
the sounds of the Seagulls, the boardwalk amusements and people having a great time.
Also there is A/C for the not so breezy days.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING UNIT.
My family and I rented Pop Pops place for a week in July. The 2nd Floor unit was great. Clean, bright and comfortable. A perfect vacation spot. Walking distance to the Boards, the beach, Acme and the skate park.
My only complaint is that we couldn't stay longer. I will definitely be renting again next year!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Beautiful FREE Beaches.
* Free entertainment in North Wildwood/Wildwood/Wildwood Crest.
* Fishing-Crabbing-Boating-Surfing-Boogy Boarding.
* The boardwalk and all the amusement piers.
* Resturants- Night Clubs for all ages.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Bike riding / skateboard park.
* sight-seeing boats and Trolly ride.
* The Beautiful ZOO- Bring your picnic food to the great park.
* Free concerts on the beach.
* BBQ with your family in our cozy yard.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Movies on a rainy day.
* Ride to Cape May.
* Visit Cold Springs Village.
* Ferry ride on Delaware Bay to the outlets.
* Sight seeing boat- train ride.
This North Wildwood 24th ave. residence is located in best part of
the Island for all to enjoy. Just blocks from the beaches and
boardwalk in one direction and the bay and shopping in the other.
Go to North Wildwood's tourism website for a list of events and weather
information. You will see we offer it all.
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Weekly Rate: $1000-1250
Monthly Rate: $3450
Book Early for 2016 Seasonal Rate 2016
$8750.00 + electric (S/D $875.00)
Saturday May 28, 2015 to Monday September 5, 2015
NO GROUPS / FAMILIES ONLY
Cleaning Fee is charged to all rentals in addition to rent.
Monthly Rates 28 days Sat. - Sat. $3,450.00 + S/D $500.00
2015 Weekly Rates Sat - Sat ( In - 2PM Leave - 11AM )
May 28 - Jul 30 $1,000 + $350.00 S/D
Jul 30 - Sep 3 $1,250 + $350.00 S/D
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.