This unit has the warmth and elegance of old yet all the ammenities of today.
Located in main clubhouse arena which overlooks the fountains and large oak trees.
Within the clubhouse is reading area, circular card table, TV, and refreshment area.
Out back is large southern style porch overlooking the lake.
Unit includes fully equipped kitchen, shampoo and other personal neccessities as well as blowdryer and iron.
* Additional pictures on picturetrail.
This is in a typical apartment complex, and there are only a few units that are vacation rentals. VERY convenient location - near the Leroy Selmon expressway, W. Brandon Blvd., I-75 and Causeway Blvd. and US 301. a nice mall, all sorts of restaurants, grocery stores, even Sam's and Costco are just minutes away. The complex was well maintained and the pool area is very nice with cabanas, tables, etc. The unit is a 2nd floor unit (no elevator) so you get excercise going up and down the stairs. Parking is limited, but we usually got a spot in front of the building. The gas grill that is mentioned in the listing by the pool area has been removed, but there is a park-style charcoal grill near the building. The apartment is nice and worked well for a couple - might be a bit cramped for more than that - especially for eating. The living room sofa is a sofa bed, so it's not the most comfortable seating (like my home recliners) but it certainly works. Kitchen was fairly well equipped, bedroom is spacious with a large closet and lots of hangers, and the bed was comfortable. A small 2 person dining table is in the little alcove area, and there are 3 barstools at the kitchen counter. There is an internet connection cable, but not WiFi (my misconseption), Cable TV was on the fritz and wasn't fixed during the 3 weekdays we were there, but the owner attempted to get it fixed. The bedroom TV worked ok in the meantime. Icemaker in refrigerator is a plus. Overall, considering the location, and the unit itself, I would definitely rent again!
The condo was perfect and had everything listed. Because the condo is in a residential area and not a resort, we had the pool to ourselves during the week. The rate was perfect and it was close to the airport, shopping and dining. I would definately recommend this condo to anyone going to the area.
This experience was poor. The pool which was a major reason for the rental at this location was closed for maintenance and repairs. I assume that this was a scheduled repair and why we weren't informed by the owner that it wouldn't be available for all of my stay puzzles me. The condo was not clean or well maintained. Sent email to the owner the first day that I arrived about problems and didn't get a resolution to any of them. The longer I stayed there, the more problems I encountered. After six days I vacated the condo, again sending an email to the owner on my reasons for leaving. I requested 1/2 of the monthly rental to be returned and was refused by owner. The owner gave me excuse after excuse for not returning a portion of my rental fee. I felt this was very poor customer service. This has been an experience that I would not want to repeat.
This was a second floor condo accessible only be a staircase, so I can't recommend it for seniors or anyone with disabilities. Actually, I would not recommend this unit to anyone.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Busch Gardens.
* Adventure Island.
* Hard Rock Casino.
* Museam of Science & Industry MOSI.
* Westfield Shopping Town (Mall, 974,000 sq. feet under one roof).
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* HSN Outlet.
* Relax at the large resort style pool, cabanas & fireplace.
* Complex has a great fitness center.
* Tennis courts, basketball court, volleyball courts, playground.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* SS American Victory Mariners' Memorial and Museum Ship.
* Florida Aquarium.
* Dinasaur World.
* Bloomingdales Golfers Club - Bloomingdale Golf Course.
* Tampa Museaum of Art - Ybor City Museum.
* Large resort style pool which is surrounded by cabanas in adddition to outdoor grill by fireflace.
* Complex has great fitness center
* Large indoor basketball court
* Childrens playground
* Volleyball court
* Tennis court
Within 5 minutes of a multitude of restaurants, supermarket and a variety of local eateries!
* The Olive Garden
* Outback Steakhouse
* HSN (home shopping network) Outlet.
* Bush Garden's
* Dinasaur World
* Tampa Sports Arena
* Public and private golf courses are all within 12 mile radius.
* HardRock Casino** within 10 minutes of complex
* Historic "YBOR CITY" where Clubs & Restaurants prevail!!
*MapQuest maps and directions for multiple sites of interest have
been printed and cataloged for your convenience!!!!
* Dinasaur World
* 20 minutes to Busch Gardens and a quick 7 minutes gets you onto I-75 which takes you to Disney World for the day!
* Adventure Island
* Hard Rock Casino
* Museaum of Science & Industry
* Westfield Shopping Town
* HSN Outlet
* SS American Victory Mariners' Memorial and Museum Ship
* Florida Aquarium
* Tsunami Sushi & Habichi Grill
* Bloomingdales Golfers Club - Bloomingdale Golf Course
* Tampa Museaum of Art
* Ybor City Museum