3 bedroom/ 2 bath with mountain/wildlife views
Kelli and Eric Puccio
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We stayed here for a couple of nights and could not be happier! There’s a great trail to hike about ten minutes from the cabin and the views are stunning!
Great place to relax & enjoy the views. This property has everything you need. Will definitely return!
Our stay at the cabin
Relaxing vacation just what we were looking for. Did see a black bear by the side door one morning.
Pretty view. Very peaceful.
The house was very nice and roomy. The view was awesome. It was a bit of a trek driving up the dirt roads to the property. Some parts of the road were very rough. A sturdy vehicle is needed.
The bedrooms and bathrooms were clean with lots of space. The dining table is very tall with bar stools. It was difficult for my mom and dad to get up and down from the chairs. Just something to think about. Fairplay gives access to several surrounding tourist areas but be prepared to drive an hour to two hours. We went to Silver Plume to ride the Georgetown train. Highly recommended. We had a good time staying at this property and seeing the sites.
Beautiful home with nature all around. I loved the night sky the most. The beds were magnifico!!!
What a great little getaway!
We absolutely LOVED our stay here! We came up with one other couple for a low key weekend and had a wonderful time. The house is so cute and cozy, we can't wait to come back!
1)FLY FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest land
* Breckenridge ... world class skiing, snowmobile, rentals, fishing, golf, festivals, restaurants, snow tubing - 25 min. over Hoosier Pass
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, white water rafting on the Arkansas River - 25 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, white water rafting - 30 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 35 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - restaurants, festivals, grocery store, brewery - 10 - 15 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... Home of the Royal Gorge, white water rafting - 1.5 hours SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods - 1.5 to 2 hours SE