|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Bedrooms 2 / Bathrooms 2 / Sleeps 4 /Villa
Our vacation villas are located in the heart of Poipu and our Polynesian style villas offer all the comforts of home in a luxurious tropical setting.
With only 15 two villa townhouses in this 7 acre garden setting, this is one of the lowest density destinations in Poipu. Here you will enjoy spaciousness, privacy and quiet enjoyment of the tropical flowers, trees, palms and resident birds. The buildings are situated to provide privacy with garden views. The spacious covered lanais (12’ by 12’) provide a unique “extra” room to enjoy the botanical landscape. There is a large swimming pool next to the large clubhouse (with Wi-Fi) and covered terrace with communal BBQ grills. Other amenities include table tennis, saunas and tennis court. With so few villas it is not unusual to have the pool, tennis court and clubhouse all to yourself.
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath villas have two levels. The upper level has a spacious master bedroom with ensuite. The entry level has a large living room, full size kitchen, guest bedroom, bath with laundry, dining area and lanai. The lanai is accessed via sliding patio doors from either the living room or dining room. These privately owned villas are furnished with tropical and polynesian themes. Our villas have a full-size, fully equipped kitchen for a home-away-from-home experience. The kitchen includes a refrigerator(with ice maker), range, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster or toaster-oven and other amenities, pots/pans, cutlery, flatware, dishes, glasses, linens, etc.
We are retired, living on Vancouver Island (Canada)and own this beautiful island home - for over 15 years now. One of the pleasures that we enjoy with our vacation home is updating and maintaining the tropical atmosphere and providing visitors with a delightful holiday destination.
We also co-manage rentals for seven other vacation homes for owners in the same complex. These are all individually owned condos each with their own unique style.
Erick van Elk purchased this villa in 1995
We have been visiting Kauai since the late 70's and found ourselves especially attracted to the Poipu Beach area. Always sunny and never crowded. When we decided to purchase our own property we asked people living in the area for the best location and we were told about this very special, private and lush tropical setting in the heart of Poipu. As soon as we entered the grounds we discovered a different and magical world with unique architecture in a quiet and spacious garden locale.
Fully equipped, meticulously maintained, two bedroom and two bathroom villas in a very private setting. Guests repeatedly tell us that one of the most treasured features of these villas is the large, private, covered lanais overlooking the gardens. This is the perfect setting for reading, bird watching, and dining al fresco. But the fun doesn't end on the lanai, there is the large swimming pool with ample deck chairs and tables for just 'hanging out' at the pool (with only 30 units, you might very well find you have the pool to yourself). Next to the pool is the patio area with tables for dining/relaxing/accessing your computer/etc. and next to that are two communal bbq grills. The clubhouse itself has tables, chairs, sofas and a great variety of books for your enjoyment. There are mens' and ladies' bathrooms/changing rooms by the pool each with a sauna. And the tennis court is a few steps away.
What could be better?
We had 7 wonderful days and we loved the crater! The island is magical We did not want to leave here and go back home to our fast-paced life style. We started coming up with some excuses to not coming into work on Monday: 1) Dan fell into a lava tube and is trapped. 2) Dijana got hit by a coconut on the head and is in a coma. 3) Dan was kidnapped by the Menehune (island's little people) 4) Dijana has 3rd degree burns from the Poipu sunshine. 5) Dan touched a monk seal and was arrested for a federal offense. 6) Dijana was attacked by wild chicken and kittens and suffered some bad injuries. 7) Dan attempted to hand glide off Waimea canyon and went missing. 8) Dijana attemped to ride Wailua Falls and went missing. 9) Dan OD'd on Mai Tai's. 10) T-Rex ate our plane tickets.
Our stay was a wonderful experience! Kay and I celebrated our 30th weddding anniversary and enjoyed every minute of it. I only wish that we could have spent more time there. We were busy the whole time. The weather worked out beautifully and the stay in the Villa was perfect. I was impressed with how well the villa was kept. Very comfortable!!! Also very quiet at night. It was awesome! Thanks Erick! We were kind of a last minute visitor, but you handled it beautifully and the stay went without a glitch!!!!!!
Top Thing to do in City:
* helicopter tour.
* horseback riding.
* take it easy.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* stay with us.
* beach walks.
* Waimea Canyon.
* Na Pali Coast hiking.
* swim for free all day long.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* zip lines.
* It is just a short walk to Poipu's many fine beaches where every sort of water sport can be found. Equipment for water activities is readily available for rent at Poipu area beaches.
* It is possible to walk for miles along the coast and beaches and sand dunes, many of which have a rich history with the Polynesian people.
* Swimming, surfing, snorkeling, body surfing, boogie boarding and
countless other sand, sun and water activities are just a short stroll away.
* Sailing, scuba diving, cycling and horse-back riding available nearby.
* The Grand Hyatt and Kauai Sheraton hotels are each within easy walking distance with excellent dining facilities.
* Brenneke's, Casa di Amici and Kalapaki Joe's at Poipu Kai are restaurants in the immediate neighborhood offering wonderful dining choices.
* Within one to two miles there are countless other dining options.
* Two vibrant shopping centres are within Poipu and many more shops in old Koloa town, just 3 miles from Poipu.
* Two excellent golf courses are located in Poipu and with far more to choose from throughout the island of Kauai.
* Any trip to Kauai must include outings to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
|cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
Nightly Rate: $165 - $225
Weekly Rate: $875 - $1295
Monthly Rate: $3750 - $4350
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY!!!!!!!!
* Low Season Rates (May & June, Sep & Oct & Dec/1-15)= $155/night (1 week);$145/night (2
weeks);$135/night (3 weeks); $125/night (4+ weeks).
* Mid Season Rates (Jan-May, July-September & November) = $175/night (1 week
minimum); $165/night (2 weeks); $155/night (3 weeks); $145/night (4+ weeks)
* High Season (Winter Holiday) Rates (December 15 through January 05) = $225 per night; 10 night minimum booking including Christmas and New Years.
* Minimum nights Low and Mid Seasons = 4 nights.
* Minimum nights High Season (Winter Holidays) = 10 nights.
Last minute discounts and other specials may be available - please
Security and Cleaning Deposit = $250 (Required at time of booking, of this $100 is refundable and $150 will be applied to the cleaning fee)
Hawaiian State Taxes = 13.42% (will be applied at time of booking)
Hawaiian State Tax ID = 30358266
We accept credit cards through PayPal (any associated fees or charges are the responsibility of our guests).
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY!!!!
-Security deposit = U$300 required at the time of booking. Of this, U$150 minus long-distance phone charges or damages is refunded and U$150 is a non-refundable cleaning fee.
-Payment in full is required 60 days (or 90 days for reservations which include Dec/15 to Jan/5) before arrival at the crater, at which time key access numbers, are e- mailed out.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.