The elegant Grand Mayan luxury suites are located on the splendid Playa Diamante, 20 minutes from vibrant downtown Acapulco and 5 min from airport.
At the Resort, relax in luxurious surroundings, play golf, tennis and participate in many exciting watersport activites - jet skiing, surfing, snorkeling, parasailing. Nearby activities available are swimming with dolphins, sport fishing, scuba diving, bungee jumping.
Spend quality time with your family. Children have a great time in the waterpark, on the beach and the many pools. Rejuvinate in the on-site luxury spa after a day in the sun.
Enjoy fine dining at the Resort's several restaurants. Relax off-site in the surrounding area restaurants or downtown Acapulco experiencing a gourmet meal in many world class restaurants as well as savoring exciting local cuisine.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Fort SanDiego from 1615.
* Cliff high-divers at LaQuebrada.
* Chapel of Peace overlooks Acapulco Bay.
* Day Trip to TAXCO Spanish Colonial silver city.
* Deep Sea Fishing , Scuba diving tours.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Zocalo & El Parazol Flea Market.....
Top Thing to do in Family:
* CiCi Waterpark-swim w/dolphins.
* Aquarium at Caleta Beach....
· restaurants and bars
· 18-hole golf course
· 12 tennis courts
· Horseback riding on beach and dune buggies
· Outsize pool with towel service
· Kid’s pool and water slides in large kids waterpark
· Luxury spa and fitness center
· Group tours (a must: renowned Cliff Divers Show)
· Mexican fiesta, show and buffet
· Nearby convenience store/WALMART & supermarket 5 min taxi ride away
Baby sitting service, room service