Come enjoy a stay at our comfortable and charming, waterfront family cabin located in a quiet, sheltered cove on the west shore of beautiful Lower Wilson Pond. It is close to town (Greenville), the Greenville Airport, and just steps away from the great northern forest wilderness. Everything that the Moosehead area has to offer is just minutes away.
Our cabin has two bedrooms (one with a full bed and one with a queen bed) and a loft with both a full and a queen bed (steep ladder/stair access); a bathroom (with shower); a combination kitchen/living room, and roomy deck for your enjoyment. The yard has a large shade tree, private dock, garden spots, firepit and picnic table for your enjoyment. Bring your own watercraft or rent locally for more fun on the water. This is perfect for couples and small families. Sorry, we are not accepting pets at this time.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Tour Moosehead Lake on the Katahdin.
* Scenic float plane rides.
* Moose and wildlife viewing.
* White-water rafting/hiking/fishing.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Hiking/ biking/swimming/kayaking/boating.
* Picnics/ evening campfires/scenic drives.
* Bird and wildlife watching.
* Relax at camp and recharge your batteries.
* Family games & reading that book you never seem to get to!.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Tour local Historical Museums and sites.
* Hiking/whitewater rafting/picnics.
* Fishing/wildlife viewing/moose safaris.
* Ride the steamship Katahdin on Moosehead lake.
* Biking/ATV riding/Tennis/Golf.
You can enjoy fishing on Wilson or on one of the many nearby lakes, ponds or streams; boating/canoeing/kayaking*; evening campfires; picnics; hiking; mountain climbing; biking; whitewater rafting; birdwatching; moose and wildlife viewing; golfing; local museums; restaurants; airplane rides; horseback riding; or enjoy Moosehead Lake by cruising on the Katahdin, an historic steamboat (now diesel run). Maybe you would like to just enjoy the woods and water by relaxing on the deck or dock and catching up on all those books you were going to read!
*You may bring your own or arrange for rentals
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
* May 24 - Jun 13 - $900/wk and $165/nt - three night minimum
* Jun 11- Sept 10 - $1200/wk and $200/nt - three night minimum.
Note: July and August Sat. to Sat. (weekly) rentals only
* Sep. 11 - Oct. 22 ($165/nt - 3 nt's min.)
Additional guests may be possible for an additional fee - please talk with owners
Half of the rental is required to hold the dates (30 days cancellation notice is required). The rental balance, $300.00 security deposit and 9.0 % Maine State Lodging tax is due upon check-in. The security deposit will be returned the week following departure, given no problems; guests must leave the cabin and grounds as found: reasonably clean, no losses or damage. *A state lodging tax of 9% is applicable on all rates.
* Check-out is at 10:00 AM - Check-in at 3:00 PM (or sooner if cabin is ready!) There is a no smoking policy in the cabin.
Please contact owner for payment arrangements.