|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
2 bedroom townhouse with spectacular 4 season unobstructed valley & mountain views. Great views of sunrise in the morning.
In the Winter, warm up by the fire or in the whirlpool after a day of skiing.
Hot Summer days there's air conditioning to cool you off after enjoying all the outside activities in the area.
Townhouse is 1 mile outside bethel center - near everything but very quiet.
Short drive to Sunday River (approx 6 miles) or Mt Abrams in the Winter for Skiing
Bottom floor has
* storage room & large storage closet
* full size washer & dryer
* 1 car garage with automatic door opener
Main floor has
* living room with wood burning fireplace, tv, dvd player, vcr, wireless internet access, stereo with cd/tape
* dining area
* kitchen with all full size appliances & island seating
* 3/4 bath (shower, no tub)
* 2 sets of sliders - 1 to balcony with mountain views and 2nd to back patio area/outside grounds/BBQ
Top floor has:
* 1 bedroom with king size bed
* 2nd bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds, tv & vcr
* full bath w/ skylight, shower massage and whirlpool tub
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 27 2017 - Mar 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
***No winter dates, other than a Winter Seasonal, are being booked until 10/1
***Winter Seasonal $7900 11/15 - 4/15 - dates are flexible. Does not include heat & electric. Will only negotiate rate if you do not want Christmas or Feb Vacation week. Gas & electric would be prorated. We would pay to have the unit cleaned before any other renters check-in and would have it cleaned again once they leave.
Our unit is also for sale, if interested. We do not show it when it's rented
Top Thing to do in City:
* Any outdoor activity.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Mountain Biking...
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Alpaca Farm.
* Horseback Riding.
* Moose sightings...
* Near downhill/cross country skiing
* snow boarding
* walking distance to Bethel center and Bethel Inn Golf.
For listing of local events please visit bethelmaine,com and check
out the calendar