About the property
- Condo920 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This is a lovely 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo with beautiful ocean views from both the bedroom and living room. This unit comes fully furnished with a colorful beach décor throughout and is fully equip with all the amenities necessary to enjoy your beachside vacation.
The property is in the quaint beachside town of Flagler Beach, conveniently located between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. Here you are able to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy a relaxing vacation. Flagler Beach is full of old Florida charm, unblemished by high rises, chain stores, and chain restaurants. There are beachside cafes with fresh seafood, locally owned shops, and a farmer's market every Friday all within a laid back beachy atmosphere.
Enjoy a peaceful vacation fishing, swimming, surfing, and soaking up the sun at the beach, just steps from your door. Contact us today!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Gorgeous Beachfront Condo
The condo was beautiful with views of the Atlantic Ocean and the intercostal. It was stocked with everything we needed. The location next to a golf course and many restaurants was another benefit. You have access to a beach and lovely pool as well.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!
Great location right on the beach.
Sadly, We were there right after a big storm and the beach access right across the street was closed the whole time we were there. So we had to walk a little to access the beach. It wasn’t far though and the walk didn’t bother us. The building is very secure and there is a reserved spot for u in the underground parking garage. Even though it is non smoking, you can still smell the trace of it, not sure if it is coming from another condo Or not. We got used to it and it didn’t really bother us, but if you are allergic, it could be an issue. Space wise it was fine for a longer stay for just the two of us.
Wonderful view of the beach
Excellent price for a longer term stay. Nice view of the beach, enjoyed seeing the fishermen bring in their catch. Stairs to the beach were right across the road, which was rarely very busy so it was easy to cross. Building management was friendly; all the full time residents I met were very nice and contributed to a very pleasant stay.
Non Smokers Beware
Smelled of smoke, not sure if it was apartment or building but the smell was there.
With all of the activities Flagler Beach and Palm Coast have to offer, it's hard to decide what to do!
* The 804 foot Flagler Pier offers fishing and is surrounded by some of the best surfing in Florida.
* Flagler Beach public boat launch and the intracoastal waterway is minutes from this property. See nature at its finest with manatees and dolphins swimming by your boat. Don't own a boat? Rent a boat, kayak, or take a guided mini cruise with one of the local companies!
* Nature lovers can enjoy walking beneath the huge oak trees in one of the 3 Florida State Parks nearby or on the 19 miles of sandy beaches in Flagler County.
* If biking is your interest, there are 25 miles of oceanfront bike paths right out your door.
* Play a round of golf at what is referred to as the “Pebble Beach of Florida” at one of the 8 nearby golf courses.
* Visit Marineland, the world’s first oceanarium located 15 minutes away which offers unique hands on experiences like swimming with the dolphins.
* Visit St. Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S, which is only a 30 minute drive. Highlights include the taking a horse drawn carriage down the cobblestone lanes, climbing the lighthouse, exploring Castillo De San Marcos fort, getting up close with the local wildlife at the Alligator Farm and taking a haunted ghost tour.
* Located 20 minutes south of Flagler Beach is Daytona Beach, where there are many restaurants, bars, shops, and Daytona International Speedway.
* Orlando and Kennedy Space Center are both located just 75 minutes away.
* Major airlines serve this area at the nearby Daytona International Airport, Jacksonville International Airport and Orlando International Airport for easy access.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $650 - $750 Monthly Rate: $1300 - $1600 Pets are not allowed One week minimum stay Discounts available for 2-3 consecutive month stays $105 Cleaning fee, and $250 security deposit NOT included. Security deposit is fully refundable after housekeeping and inventory inspection has been completed. Long term rental availability possible with discounted rates. Please inquire. Please call or email about last minute specials and availability to book your beach vacation today!