About the property
- House2400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Welcome to The New Waterfront Million Dollar View!
This home has 27ft vaulted ceiling in the living room with 60' Flat Screen TV.
Every room has plasma flat screens, and DVD players with a great selection of movies & great novels.
Last house on the waterway with a wraparound balcony has unobstructed sunsets and sunrises located on a bird sanctuary.Enjoy the double pillow hammock in the Waterfront Tiki or a cocktail at the bamboo bar.
Canoe and Kayaks are free to use at your liesure.Paddles & life jackets it's all here....
Want to go Dolphin and Manatee watching? HA! You don't have to go far!
Just step outside on the dock to see a multitude of wildlife.
Fish for snook,redfish,trout, sheaphead, amberjack, and mullet or go
out for the big game in tampa bay, grouper, snapper, spanish
mackrel, tarpon or into the Gulf of Mexico.
Features are:Waterfront Tiki Hut & cable T V with bamboo bar. Bamboo moon chairs with double pillow hammock. Come and enjoy yourself !
* Large kitchen with granite bars inside and out.
* Huge master bedroom,with king bed 18 foot with vaulted ceilings.
* Master bath has tile and Glass block walk in shower.
* 2 private master bedroom balconies see miles of waterfront views.
* 30 minutes to fabulous Gulf Beaches by car.10 Minutes to Courtney Cambell Causway beaches with pavillions and BBQs on site 5 minutes by boat
* Access to Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico - No fixed bridges.
* Great Restaurants Codys Roadhouse Grille, Chilies,TGI Fridays,Sonnys BBQ,Wing House,Lee Garden 5 minutes City Fish, Southwestern Grille, Cracker Barrel, Flame Stone Jack Willies, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steak House, Outback,Applebees 10 MinutesThe Westshore Mall, Has Maggianos Itilian Food The International Mall, Has The Cheesecake Factory & Citrus Park Town Center, all Have Great Food and Shopping * 5 mins. to Tampa Int airport
* 10 mins. to Raymond James stadium
* 15 mins. ST Pete Times Forume, hockey, Bull Riding, Basketball, and other Sporting Events & concerts
* 15 mins. to nite life & historic ybor city
* 25 minutes to Tropicana field baseball &
* 20 minutes Fla aquarium
* 20 minutes Busch Gardens & Adventure Island
* 90 mins. to Orlando - Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This property is exactly the same as in the pictures -- beautiful!!! The view is spectacular and the property is very well kept. Larry and his wife couldn't have been nicer. They were also very helpful with recommendations regarding local attractions, etc. The property is close to everything, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Thank you Larry!!!
Amazingly relaxing two weeks of paradise.
Amazing 360 view from the balcony. Very quiet and relaxing. Much to offer, clean, nice owners who accommodated us very well. The photos are exactly what we got too. Lot of fun.
Perfect vacation rental for our family
Loved the Million dollar view, awesome vacation with so much to offer in this big beautiful home, could not believe how beautiful the daily sunsets were, bird watching and wrap around deck, so nice. Thank-you so much for everything Larry, he had made the home so comfortable with down comforters and lots of towels, the kitchen had it all. We can’t wait to come back. The dock and kayaks were awesome too.
Nice home with amazing views and great backyard fun.
Clean, comfortable and great location
We stayed here while settling our daughter into the university of Tampa. It was a great location for us. The house was only about 10 minutes away from the university however during rush hour it was a little longer. It was great to have the house instead of a hotel. Very nice large kitchen, family room and the beds in each bedroom were very comfortable. Views were lovely. We didnt have time to enjoy the tiki bar and pool but it looked inviting. We would definitely go back.
beautiful vacation house
Larry, the owner of the house was very accommodating and very helpful. The house has a beautiful spot that you don't even need to go out. We will surely go back and recommend this to others
There are several restaurants including Applebees, The Outback Steakhouse, City Fish fresh seafood chilies olive garden and The Bahama Breeze just 4 miles away on the water, just to name a few! Charter fishing, flats trips available for redfish, trout, sheephead, snook, spanish mackrel, tarpon,& jacks and blue crab. We are currently offering a 20ft SEA FOX center console boat with a 150 hp Mercury motor along with the house for $1750.00 to 1850.00 per week, or just rent this Million Dollar View for $1250.00-1350.00 per week plus tax.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation Policy full refund with 45 day notice, less than 45 day notice deposits will be refunded less 100.00 cancellation & rebooking fee , There is no fee for the initial deposit made with credit card thru Homeaway Booking system There is no fee for final payment made with e check with Homeaway payment system_______ There will be a 3.5 % fee charged if the final payment is made thru the Homeaway credit card system,__________ there is no fee to pay on arrival with cash or certified funds