|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Professionally cleaned after each rental.
A must see! This ADORABLE cottage sits off the street for a COZY,
quiet retreat. CLOSE to everything - 1 ½ blocks to the BEACH,
Boardwalk, Convention Center, Park w/Tennis Courts, & Playground. Restaurants, shops & more in walking distance!
COMFORTABLE inside and out w/ FULL accomodations.
RATES are a STEAL. This property is priced to rent!! This is a non-
smoking/no pets property that ONLY rents to families or responsible
adults over 25. Please, NO inquires from high school, college
students or groups.
The white sandy beaches are free (no beach tags!).
This cottage is priced to rent and packs a lot of punch for your $! It offers a cozy, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere close to everything ... beach, boardwalk, restaurants, playground, tennis courts, the Convention Center and a park where music and other festivals are held all Summer and into the Fall!
PORCH -- Spacious outdoor seating area under a covered porch ... a place to enjoy your morning coffee, relax with a cold brew after the beach or unwind after a long day of fun in the sun.
DECK -- Gets sun all day long.
COURT YARD -- Picnic style seating close to the BBQ grill.
SPIRAL STAIRCASE - Unique finish to the main living space.
UNIQUELY SITUATED - The cottage is at the back of the property off the street.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Fun in the Sun -- Beach!.
* Boardwalk rides & waterparks!.
* Fireworks every Fri. nite!.
* Fishing/Crabbing/Dolphin or Whale Watching!.
* Boating/Jet Ski/Wave Runners!.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Beach (walk to) FREE - no beach tags.
* FREE Fireworks every Fri. night (walk to).
* FREE Trolley from Baker Ave. (walk to).
* FREE Concerts every Sun. (walk to 1 blk).
* Movies on the beach - FREE.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Beach (walk to).
* Boardwalk (walk to).
* Waterparks (walk to).
* Playground (walk to).
* Dine Out - lots of Great Restaurants (walk to).
- Boardwalk (amusement rides, water park, games, & much more!)
- Fishing (incl. deep sea fishing)
- Jet skiing/wave runners/parasailing
- Miniature golf
- Bike rentals
- Restaurants, cafes, bars and night clubs
- Dolphin and Whale watching
- Victorian Cape May, Cape May Point (see the lighthouse and sunken
ship!), Cape May County Zoo & Stone Harbor are just minutes away
- Atlantic City casinos and outlet shopping just over ½ hour away
- Several professional golf courses minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR COMPLETE/ACCURATE DETAILS ... THIS WEBSITE ROUTINELY CHANGES INFORMATION INPUT BY OWNER THAT IS IN CORRECT AND DOES NOT REFLECT HOW WE OPEATE THIS RENTAL.
July - Aug. $1400/week
$300/weekend (2 nights) - Available off-season only (weekends generally unavailable July and Aug.)
Less than one week rental is based upon availability. Weekly rentals only during peak season (June to August).
2016 Special Weekend Event Rates: $600 - 3 nights