Cottage, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Why Christy Weir chose
We fell in love with the beautiful view of the ocean, the custom tile, the convenient location near historic downtown and beaches, and the quiet neighborhood.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This was a wonderful place to enjoy some personal time and escape for the long weekend. The bungalow is stocked with all the necessities one would expect and a few extras. Really enjoyed the privacy and location.
Super cosy spot. Great hosts.
We had a wonderful and relaxing visit. Thank you!
Beautiful property and very quaint cottage. We had a lovely stay.
Perfect Place For My Getaway
What a fantastic place! I loved the beautiful surroundings, the ambiance, and the view simply cannot be beat. It was comfortable inside, had all the conveniences you would expect, and then some. There was total privacy and it was very quiet. The location could not have been better. I'm so glad I chose this instead of a similar (or much higher) priced hotel room. Thank you for making this place available! I won't hesitate to stay again when I return to Ventura.
Awesome views and a perfect setting in a great neighborhood
Perfect for 2 people and way better than any of the hotels in the area.
* Biking (beautiful 16-mile bike trail from Ventura to Ojai)
* Sailing/Kayaking/Ocean Sports
* Whale Watching/Fishing Excursions
* Shopping/Dining in Historic Downtown Ventura
* Historical and Archeological Museums
* San Buenaventura Mission
* Channel Islands National Park Museum
* Boat Trips to Channel Islands
* Ventura Harbor Village with shops, restaurants and
* Ventura Pier for strolling, fishing and seafood dining
* Festivals/Street Fairs
* Art Galleries
* 20 minutes to Premium Outlet Shopping Center
* 30 minutes to Santa Barbara Airport
* 60 minutes to Los Angeles or Burbank Airports
* Ten minutes to AmTrak train station
* Ten minutes to two golf courses