|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
* Welcome To The 'CASA Bonita' Vacation Rental in San Felipe
* Newer custom home in a desireable gated PRIVATE community in Playa de Oro.
* Just a short walking distance to our private white pristine sandy beach.
* Located on the Sea of Cortez side with beautiful views of the Sea and the Sierra San Pedro Martir, tallest mountains in Baja.
This house is centrally located, between the pools and the beach. You can watch the beautiful sunrise and sunsets on top of a spacious roof-top patio and enjoy the views with a cup of coffee or a cold margarita. Relaxing is what it is all about. Wishing you were there? I do!!!!
Our development is located above the beach's bluff. Access
the beach by foot or by driving down to it in your favorite desert vehicle.
NO SMOKING permitted inside house
We Accept the flowing for payment: PayPal (secure site) or by check if received in advance
Please Note: The garage is not available (FOR OWNERS USE ONLY)
* Two Large Bedrooms (With Queen Sized Beds)
* One Roll-Away Bed Available
* Two Full Baths
* Greatroom with LCD T.V.No Satellite service, DVD Player and stereo
* Spacious Kitchen W/All New Stainless Steel Appliances
* Fully equipped kitchen with all of the necessities
* Water Filteration System
* Large Island counter with bar stools
* Large Kitchen Nook for dining
* Stereo/CD Player/DVD (Large selection of DVD movies)
* Air Conditioning
* Ceiling fans in every room
* Indoor Heaters
* Custom Blinds Throughout
* Large Covered Patio w/outdoor furniture
* Large Brick patio with BBQ
* Outside Beach Shower
* Huge Roof-Top Patio
* Fully Furnished inside and out
* Plenty of parking
*NOTE: The Garage is Not Available
This beautiful home is located at Playa de Oro, San Felipe's
premiere development located on the Baja Penninsula in Mexico. We
are located on the Sea side with only 1/4 mile to our private beach
access. You can either walk, drive or quad down to the beach. Great
views of the Sea and Mountains from the house and roof-top too!
San Felipe is located 125 miles south of the US border, just 4 hours
from San Diego, CA, and 2 hours and 20 minutes from the border of Calexico/Mexicalli. Located on the beautiful Sea of Cortez.
The house has a great layout and we enjoyed our stay here. We would not stay in this house again however as there is a lot of mold growing in the closets and the bedrooms. We also asked that the palm trees out front be trimmed as they are damaging the molding on the roof line. They also made a lot of noise rubbing on the roof when the wind was blowing. Hot water in the kitchen continues to be a problem as well as the issue with the dishwasher that we told you about last year.
The breaker in the garage needs to be reset every time you use the dishwasher. We do love the area but would like another house to stay in next year. The monthly rental rate was good and we would like that again or better. The only other issue was the credit card issue and that was resolved by Tina to my satisfaction
I really liked the house is exactly as in the picture, all services were working perfectly, and it was very clean and complete, the pool was alse kept very clean and functional and the security was very torough on only allowing people from the resort to make use of the services.
Price was very affordable and we received very good service on everything.
Its a beautiful house a couple a blocks away from one of the most tranquil warm spreads of beaches that i have been to in a while. friendly security .. overall a great experience.
I can't say enough good thing about my experience. The Edwards were great giving us information to get down there. The sercurity at the communtiy was friendly and helpful. The hosue was beautiful, there are great views from the rooftop deck. The weather was prefect and the beers were ice cold. It doesn't get much better than that...
<p><strong>Top Thing to do in City:</strong></p><ul><li>Spend time at the beach.</li><li>Collect sea shells.</li><li>Desert tours.</li><li>Sit around pools w/margaritas.</li><li>Fishing.</li></ul><p><strong>Top Thing to do in Budget:</strong></p><ul><li>Beach.</li><li>Collect sea shells.</li><li>Swim.</li><li>Dine out.</li><li>Take a ride along the coast.</li></ul><p><strong>Top Thing to do in Family:</strong></p><ul><li>Fishing.</li><li>Rent ATV's.</li><li>Shop downtown San Felipe.</li><li>Play name that tune w/Denny (See the local entertainment).</li><li>Spend the afternoon at the beautiful beaches.</li></ul>
* Walk to PRIVATE beach (on the Sea of Cortez)
* Swim in a private lap pool or large family size pool
* Hot tub/showers
* Delightfull views of the Sea of Cortez, mountains, and desert areas
* Close to a 18 hole golf course
* We are located North of the Town of San Felipe, just seven miles from
town and the famous Malacon.
* There you will find:
Many fine restaurants, night clubs, sports bars, sport fishing, ATV rentals and off-road adventures, shopping and vendors, fresh fish to buy and much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 27 2017 - Apr 2 2017
4 night minimum stay
Apr 10 2017 - Apr 17 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Rental Damage Protection||$0|
Holiday Season and Special Events may be higher
Monthly Rate: $1,350.00 , does not include utilities
Garage is not available
Daily Rental Rates: Up to 4 persons:
2 Night Minimum Stay Requirement
A Week = 7 Nights Stay...
Holidays and special events may be higher
Garage is not available
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.