|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Casa Sonrisa is a 100 sqm = 1.100 sqft. one bed room bungalow.
There is the option of two separate beds or one King Size with firm orthopaedic mattresses for a great snoring.
The big kitchen is equiped with 4 burner stove and oven, Microwave, electrical
appliances, spacious fridge / freezer and everything else from pots to
pans and silverware.
The dining and living area is furnished with very comfortable equipales and the tiled patio invites to 'dining outside'.
The swimming pool is right beside the patio and it is only 100 m to
Catch your own fish ( we give you the pole ) or collect some clams
Go swimming in the protected water with no big waves or undertow or
go beach combing and find some "treasures".
The climate is great all year round, the typical desert climate with
warm but very dry days and cool nights.
The summer is much cooler and the winter much warmer here than in
Even in August is the avreage daytime so close to the beach in the mid to upper 80th, always a little breeze from the north and at night is the Coromuel Wind phenomena which cools down to the mid to upper 60th F.
Enjoy the beauty of the Sea of Cortez, have a great fishing or swim
with the seals at Los Islotes.
We love to welcome you here at our little tropical paradise and tell
you all about the gorgeous Baja, where to go and what to see.
We answer EVERY mail, vacancy or not. If you don't get any response in 24 hrs, check your spam folder for the subject line "Hacienda del Sol" or give us a call.
Sorry, we are not allowed to note our Web site or e-mail here.
You will find the phone number on top of this page and don't worry, we speak your language!!
Contact us for more and detailed information by clicking on the "Click Here To Send Email" button on top of this site and we will send you our web site URL.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Walk to our beach and sit in the shade of a Palapa.
* Get the fishing pole and go for the "big one".
* Hike for days in a pristine Box Canyon.
* Drive along the most gorgeous cost line.
* Snorkel with the seals at Los Islotes islands.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Take our Panga and go fishing.
* Charter the Power sailor 26X for a few days sailing.
* Go shopping in town and we tell you where to go for low prices.
* Drive across the beautiful mountain to a pristine bay.
* Explore the desert and we give you directions and charts.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Go beach combing or splash in the shallow water.
* We have a couple great swimming pools also suitable for children.
* Walk along the beach to the next village and restaurant.
* Visit the Anthropological Mueseum.
* If you the different charities we are supporting..
All kinds of watersports, sailing, fishing, diving, hiking,
sight seeing, beach tours, off - road tours, Baja trips...
Near by amenities as tennis, gyms, museums, art galeries,
cinemas, theater, concerts, shopping, fine dining and everything a
big city has to offer.
Since we are only 11 Miles from downtown, it is nice quiet here and of course fresh air. You can be at the Malecon (Sea Promenade) in a few minutes on the 4 lane.
See the artist performing in the evening, sit at an outside restaurant and let the world go by when you enjoy a fantastic meal.
It really is beautiful here and we love to show it to you and when you get tired of the big city, in a few minutes you are back at your 'home'.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Weekly Rate: $390 - $390
A lovely comfortable fully furnished Bungalow for only $ 390 USD + tax for
a whole week.
The price is valid all year round and is pro rated. If you like to
stay longer than a week, we divide the weekly cost by 7 days and
multiply it by the actual days you will be here at our little tropical
Your visit is also a help to the different charities we are supporting.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.