if you wish to learn all about the original Cretan island far away from the noisy tourist destinations, villaaeton is the right place for you. It is a village which is located on the Cretan mountains. If you are interested in walking along natural paths you should bear in mind that the European path (E4) and other trekking paths go through the village. In this way, you will get the chance to discover one of the most beautiful and intact areas of Crete with rare flora and fauna.
What is more, if you prefer enjoying the sea as well as the relaxation under the shiny Greek sun, at only 7 kilometres away from the villa you will find the famous Sougia beach which is one of the top 50 beaches in Europe.
The left part of the beach ends in a bay far away from prying eyes and is mainly preferred by nudists
In Sougia you can also find taverns,cofee shops,super markets and everything you may need.
Villaaeton is a three-storey cottage made of
stone and wood and it is surrounded by a big yard. The cottage has been renovated with love and respect towards the environment. Outside, into the yard,can be found garden furniture, a dining table,deck chairs and outdoor shower where you will be able to enjoy the view of the area around and live moments of total peace and relaxation which will make you feel that you are part of the natural surroundings.,
As for the interior,on the first floor, there is a spacious bedroom with a king-sized and two single beds and, of course a bathroom. On the second floor , there is a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a small space for relaxing as well as a bedroom equipped with a double bed and a WC.Lastly, on the top floor, there is a bedroom and a balcony with a breathtaking view of the Libyan Sea.
The position of Villa Aeton gives you the chance to enjoy hiking, swimming and many more activities during your stay.
· You could also cross the famous Samaria Gorge or the smallest but equally beautiful Gorge of Agia Irini
· to visit the ancient city of Lissos either by following the European path or by boat from Sougia
· to visit ancient Elyros and ancient Yrtakina
· to enjoy one-day trip to coastal tourist places like Agia Roumeli, Loutro, Gavdos and Palaichora by ferry
· to visit neighbourhood picturesque villages and Byzantine churches by car
· to visit the cave of Cyclops Polyphemus (one-eyed Cyclops in accordance with Homer's Odyssey)
· to schedule sea trips to beautiful deserted beaches of southern Crete by taxi
· to visit the world famous Elafonisi beach
· to do sea activities or go for fishing
Regarding all the above mentioned you can find directives and maps back at Villa Aeton and of course we are always at your disposal with great pleasure for any information or assistance you may need.
more info wwwvillaaetoncom