About the property
- Chalet1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Contemporary self catering ski chalet next to the ski lifts, sleeps10
Perfectly located minutes from the main ski station, in the beautiful, secret alpine village of Vaujany, our chalets have been designed to enjoy mountain living to the full. Stylish and comfortable, with stunning south-facing views down the valley, this chalet can be taken solo to sleep 10 or taken with La Petite Cabin to increase to 12 or taken with La Fare as well to sleep a total of 18.
Ideal for two families who want to holiday together in contemporary alpine comfort, Chalet Galbert combines privacy with fantastic living spaces to be together. With stunning south-facing views of the mountain and valley and situated only three minutes walk from the lift station, you could not get a better location.
The chalet is split over three floors and all our double rooms have a super king size beds. On the top floor sits the master bedroom with south-facing balcony and en-suite bathroom, a large double bedroom with south-facing balcony, a children's bunk room with balcony and a shared bathroom.
The extensive middle floor is exclusively devoted to maximising the views from the beautifully appointed sitting room/dining room/kitchen. Open plan, and stretching over the entire building, this stunning room has four south-facing French doors leading onto its own private, south-facing balcony. On the north face there is a main entrance door, from the courtyard, with access into the kitchen area. The seating area has an extensive corner sofa, two arm chairs and a contemporary wood-burner. The long dining table seats 10 in comfort and the kitchen is designed for ease of use.
The bottom floor has a double bedroom (which can be made up as a super king size bed or split into twin beds), a well-appointed bathroom, a children's bunk room and a TV area in the hall. Utility facilities include a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Immediately outside the chalets there are a couple of parking spaces as well as a drop off area. Fortunately Vaujany has plenty of free parking close by for extra cars (much of it underground) and we can direct you it on arrival.
- Spacious open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Table seating for 10
- Luxury, hotel quality Super King double beds
- Supersoft 100% cotton percale bed linen – with beds made up prior to arrival
- Wood-burner, with logs provided
- Bluetooth music system
- Separate TV area with flat screen and DVD
- South-facing private balconies with amazing views
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate ski locker (shared) with bootwarmers
- 3 minutes walk from the lift station
- Sunday arrival and departure (can be flexible)
- Cleaning on departure included
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 27, 2018
Seven tumbling cousins and their parents love Vaujany year round, so we decided to buy a property of our own to share with friends, family and like-minded Alpine lovers. Newly refurbished and ready for their first season, we hope you enjoy the chalets and Vaujany as much as we do!
Henrietta purchased this Chalet in 2016
Why Henrietta chose Vaujany
Because we have made it like home from home: comfortable and cozy with space to escape and unwind.
What makes this Chalet unique
Decorated to a high standard with luxury linen, feather duvets, pillows and our highly complimented, extremely comfortable beds our friends and guests are always sad to leave but do so well rested and eager to return. What none of us expected was to relish the summer, spring and autumn just as much as the winter. Breath-taking scenery, good food and all the uncomplicated happiness that comes with being in a little know anout Alpine village - a year-round idyll. Come as often as you can!
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Errors and omissions excluded - All prices are for 7 nights (Sunday to Sunday). For other dates, please enquire - If you wish to take multiple chalets at one time, please enquire for prices - All bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions - To secure bookings we require a deposit payment of 25% of the total rental, unless booking is less than 6 weeks to departure in which case we require the full amount.