|Space||2,100 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
- Just renovated 3.5 bedroom / 2 bathroom penthouse duplex condo (two floors) that features two large living rooms, and brand-new kitchen spread across 2,100 Sqft.
- Located on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Beacon Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill Boston has to offer.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed 3.5 bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, updated bathrooms, high-end appliances, 10'+ high ceilings, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- The large lower living room has windows that look out to Charles Street and features a dining room table with seating for six and a big screen HDTV.
- Chefs kitchen is great since Whole Foods is located a few blocks from the brownstone’s front door. Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
- Downstairs are two spacious bedrooms, both of which feature queen size beds.
- Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
- Also on the lower floor is s spacious master bath with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- On the second floor is a third bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- The alcove features a twin day bed with an additional twin trundle bed. *Please note that this "bedroom" does not have a door.
- Also on the second floor is a large 2nd living room with ample seating, a pellet stove, a foosball table, and plenty of space for a queen-sized air mattress that is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV.
- Washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Charles Street.
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2015 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and lock boxes are conveniently located on the front of the building to makes check-in a breeze.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below.
Interaction with Guests
My wife and I live a few blocks away and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with us as they wish – with key access set-up through a lock-box, you do not need to coordinate meeting us to get access to your condo
Both my wife and I, along with my parents, are long-time Back Bay residents, now living at different ends of Marlborough Street (Mass Ave. and Dartmouth St., respectively) and we are easily able to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor.
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).
Jason Post purchased this condo in 2015
My wife previously lived around the corner from this fantastic Charles Street location and just love Beacon Hill, but more specifically, Charles Street. We bought this unit as a place to eventually settle into as our family grows.
The loft was amazing. Great property! Great owners! Great Location! Loved everything!
Excellent location in a charming neighborhood. Owner is extremely accommodating and responsive. The pictures represent the property very well and don't disappoint. The beds were extremely comfortable; we melted into the linens. Would definitely stay here again while in Boston. Thank you for sharing your house with us.
The location was excellent! Great shopping, food, neighborhood. Everything was in walking distance. We had 6 adults in condo, plenty of room. Everything was there that we could need and having stores close by for some essentials was nice. Thank you for helping to make our trip to Boston a trip to remember. We would definitely stay again. Thank you Jason.
For our 2nd vacation in Boston we choose the Beacon Hill location for its location and old charm. From my first inquiry with Jason Post I knew this would be a location to remember, and I couldn't have been more correct. We had just arrived and were out picking up some groceries when Jason called to inform us that there was some reports from the previous renters that one of the bathrooms had a weak shower head. Jason was calling just to say that he was leaving the condo after placing it and didn't want us to be concerned in case we would have noticed it. I knew at this point that the Post's family's focus on customer service was spot on and our stay would be great.
The location of this property was 'fantastic', Charles street has a great vibe to it and is a close walk to Boston Common, Cheers, Boston Library. There are several grocery stores, liquor stores, bakeries, restaurants, antique shops all within steps of the condo. The condo itsself was super comfortable, lots of room and well appointed. The Air Conditioning worked flawlessly and was a welcomed relief as the temperature was in the high 90's.
Without question I would stay here again.
Thank you Jason
My group consisted of seven adults and two children and since we arrived way before the check in time we were allowed to leave the bags in the basement meanwhile. The apartment was very nice, two bedrooms on the first floor sharing one bathroom, one room on the upper level with a bathroom and a trundle bed and on the same floor a large family room with a big tv. The location of the trundle bed was a little uncomfortable because it is under a skylight without any covering, so you get the bright sun on your face early in the morning, not for somebody that would like to sleep in late. Location was perfect! a lot of little restaurants and pubs and a walking distance from many great places. The owner was gracious and attentive and very easy to reach. We had a situation in the kitchen and he showed up five minutes after my call. The station for the commuter train, the "T", was conveniently close. We were there for a wedding and we had a wonderful time! What a beautiful city! Without hesitation, I recommend this apartment for many reasons, his owner was always eager to suit our needs from the moment I first contacted him.
This apartment is absolutely perfect. We had a group of 6 adults staying in the apartment. There are 3 beautifully decorated bedrooms with the most comfortable queens size beds ever, and a very homey type of atmosphere. There was a large living room area on the main floor with a flat screen television with many channels, for everyone to kick back and relax before heading to bed. The kitchen area was very spacious and fully supplied with everything you need. On the second floor there is a huge space with a foosball table, another tv and huge living room space. The only down side of the upper floor is that the 2 twin beds are not private and are in the same space as the living room area.
The location of this apartment could not have been better. It is in the middle of both sides of town, and in walking distance (for adults) of shopping, many restaurants, parks, the subway, groceries, alcohol and many attractions. We did not rent a car on our trip and i'm glad we did not. It is not necessary at all. The owner of the apartment and his father were absolutely fantastic. If you needed the home owner he was readily available and wanted to do anything to make our stay better.
The only down fall to this apartment was the amount of stairs. It was not an issue for us being middle aged adults and younger adults, but it may be a lot for children and or seniors who choose to stay. We would definitely stay in the apartment for our future Boston trips. The city is absolutely breathtaking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High Season 2017
Apr 26 2017 - Nov 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
'18 Marathon and Graduations
Apr 10 2018 - Jun 30 2018
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|