Apartment Erminia is about 100 square meters large and is located in the Navona area. In antiquity this district was part of the Campo Marzio. Domitian (81-96 AD) built a large stadium and an Odeon, where poetry readings and musical concerts were given.
The network of picturesque streets and streets between Piazza Navona and the Tiber recalls the splendor of the papal area, in the heart of Renaissance Rome.
Some of the most important tourist attractions in the area are the Sacred Area of Largo Argentina, the Pantheon and Piazza di Spagna.
Apartment Erminia is very sunny and consists of:
- two large terraces
- A beautiful living room with two comfortable sofas and access to the terrace;
- A dining room with access to the terrace;
- Fully equipped kitchenette with access to the terrace;
- A bedroom with a double bed, a wardrobe and a panoramic view of the Palazzo di Giustizia;
- A bedroom with two single beds and a private bathroom with shower;
- A bathroom with a bathtub.
The most interesting parts of the house are undoubtedly the two beautiful and panoramic terraces with views and furnished with garden furniture.
The apartment, complete with linens and towels, is equipped with high-speed Internet connection, telephone (available only for local calls), washing machine, dishwasher.
Property name: Apartment Erminia
Type of property: Apartment
A refundable cash deposit of 250 euros is required upon arrival and will be returned upon departure minus any damages.
Additional costs to be paid on site
Upon arrival guests must pay final cleaning (€ 50.00) and city tax of € 3.50 per person per night - children under 10 years excluded
Crib: € 5.00 per day (if required)
Check-in is generally from 15:00 to 19:00. Early check-in is possible if the apartment is ready. The accommodation must be vacated by 11:00.
In case of delay of more than 60 minutes from the agreed time of the meeting, guests must inform the local agency or local representative as soon as possible, otherwise they will be charged € 30.00 supplement.
If the local agency has not been informed of prolonged delays and guests are missing the check-in at the apartment, the local agency has no responsibility. Guests will be charged for any additional costs for alternative accommodation.
Please note that a supplement will be required depending on the time and day of arrival as follows:
- Arrivals between 19:00 and 22:00: € 35.00
- Arrivals between 22:00 and 01:00: € 50.00
- Arrivals after 01:00: € 70.00
- Arrivals on Sunday or on public holidays (1 January, 6, Easter, Easter Monday, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 29, 15 August, 1 November, December 8, 25, 26): € 50.00
The apartment is located 15 minutes walk from the metro station "Spagna" and is well served by bus lines ATAC 70,81,87,186,492,628 and bus lines 116 and 116T. The nearest train station is Termini, around 20 minutes by bus line 7.