About the property
- Apartment452 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
2-room apartment with pine wood "stube" and tyrolean tiled stove
Live with the facilities of every day, but sorrounded by centuries-old woods, full of past memories. Use antique furniture, reborn to "new life". Sleep in a pine wood "stube", which, as shown by studies, promotes a peaceful and relaxing sleep. Enjoy a thick winter snowfall warmed by the healthy heat of the wood of a Tyrolean tiled stove.
This is the unique experience offered by Bepi&Piera's, a 42 sqm two-room flat completely renovated, in the hamlet of San Nicolò Valfurva, just 2 km from Bormio.
Bepi&Piera's Suite, a completely renovated 2-room apartment on the 1st floor of a private house, is situated only 2 km from Bormio, in the hamlet of San Nicolò.
In particular the 2-room flat is located at the bottom of the Valfurva valley along the cycling/walking path "Sentiero Frodolfo", a few minutes’ walk to all basic services/amenities, as well as meadows and forests.
Thanks to its surface of 42 sqm, Bepi&Piera’s Suite is the ideal solution for 2 adults. Instead its exclusive characteristics are not suitable for children.
The apartment features:
* living room with furnished and equipped kitchenette, dining area, wooden sofa "ottomana", 40-inch flat-screen TV and Tyrolean tiled stove (partly wooden floor and paneling walls)
* stone pine wood "stube" (bedroom with double bed and 2 single duvets)
* windowed bathroom with shower
* 2 balconies
The heating is guaranteed, in a main way, by a wood-fired Tyrolean tiled stove, whose heat spreads by radiation, ensuring a constant and comfortable temperature. For those who own one of these stoves, leaning on its warm tiles becomes an indispensable habit and, for this reason, the stove is equipped with a wooden bench.
Dedicated room for bikes, skis and motorbikes are available, too.
For your bikes a washing/cleaning area and workshop with tools for small repairs are moreover at your complete disposal.
Free wifi connection and special agreement with the thermal spas in Bormio (Bagni Vecchi and Bagni Nuovi).
Always all-inclusive prices (tourist tax only is excluded).
Services available, included in the final price:
- double bed with microfiber single duvets and pillows;
- wooden sofa "ottomana";
- 40inch flat-screen digital and satellite TV;
- complete linen for bed / bath / kitchen;
- fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, oven, fridge and small freezer compartment, dishwasher, kettle and toaster;
- wood heating with Tyrolean tiled stove (the stove will be fired up by us in a room adjacent to the flat);
- salt, sugar, oil, vinegar, soup cubes, spices, tea, chamomile tea and coffee;
- various detergents, sponges / rags, kitchen towels, potholders and oven glove;
- bathroom with shower, hairdryer and courtesy kit;
- washing machine on request;
- drying rack, iron and ironing board;
- storage for bikes, skis and shoes;
- bike washing/cleaning area and workshop with tools for small repairs;
- heated place for ski-boots and shoes;
- hiking and bike maps;
- information material;
- lounger, chairs and table for balcony;
- private outdoor parking (suitable for small to medium-sized cars), as well as several public parking lots in the immediate vicinity (free of charge);
- free wifi internet;
- final cleaning.
The price is all-inclusive (water, electricity, heating, full bed linen / towels / kitchen linen, internet Wi-Fi and final cleaning).
Not included: tourist tax of 1 euro per person & night, applied for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights (children under 12 are exempt). The due amount is to be paid directly cash on site.
Casa Zebrusius has an agreement with the thermal spas Bagni Nuovi and Bagni Vecchi in Bormio: discounts (except high season periods) and access with preferential lanes, when booked directly from Casa Zebrusius.
Ideal location for those who love the possibility of being immersed in nature on the doorstep, not to mention the convenience of being able to walk to all the basic services (shops, pharmacy, post office, bank, pizzeria, restaurants, bars and bus stop).
Bormio is just 2 km far away and can be reached in only a 5-minute drive or along the new pedrestrian-cycle path, partially paved, along the river Frodolfo.
Santa Caterina Valfurva is 8 km far away and can be reached also on foot or by mountain-bike following a mountain road amidst the woods (14 km).
The duty-free area of Livigno is 35 km away and the town center can be reached with one hour-drive.
In addition to a free outdoor private parking (for small-medium sized cars), in the immediate vicinity of the house there are various free public parkings.
For motorbikes and bicycles is provided a special room.
The apartment is located in the village of San Nicolò Valfurva, a little set back from the main road of the Passo Gavia and near one of the bridges over the river Frodolfo.
It's best to reach the area with own transport.
*Animals-pets are not allowed.
*No smoking inside the apartment and the house (please take advantage of the outdoor spaces).
* No parties or events.
* Check-in and check-out can be flexible, depending on the availability of the apartment.
* The apartment may not be occupied by a number of people higher than that indicated in the booking.
* It's forbidden to carry ski boots and skis inside the apartment: please use the dedicated spaces.
* Guests are kindly asked to observe the silence at night and not disturb other guests of the house.
* Tourist ax of 1 euro per person & night, applied for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights (children under 12 are exempt), to be paid cash on site.
TO BE NOTED
In the building there is our cat Mou.
Maria & Fulvio
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, german, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Maria & Fulvio
Welcome to holiday house Casa Zebrusius, our home between the mountains, just 2 km from Bormio, in the village of San Nicolò Valfurva. We look forward to hosting you in our home up in the mountains during your holidays. Our family lives on site and remains at your disposal for any need and / or curiosity. We will also be happy to provide advice and suggestions on activities and hikes of the area. Maria & Fulvio
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Sehr schöne Fewo. Ausgangspunkt für viele Ausflüge mit dem Motorrad und Auto.
Sehr schöne, voll ausgestattete Wohnung mit kleinem Balkon im 1Stock. Uns wurde ein Stellplatz im Hof fürs Auto mit Anhänger und eine Garage fürs Motorrad zu Verfügung gestellt.Die Einfahrt zum Hof ist leider etwas eng und mit Vorsicht zu benutzen.
Au calme, à 2 pas des cols mythiques italiens, Stelvio, Gavia etc...
Un semaine au frais à 1300m, alors que la canicule plombait l'Italie cette fin juin 2017.... Superbe appartement décoré de matériaux nobles (bois et pierre), à l'entrée de San Nicolo sur la route de San Caterina, entre vieille église et torrent Frodolfo. La maison est très calme et confortable, très bien équipée -garage à vélos fermé- L' accueil et l'accompagnement de Fulvio et Maria utiles, sympathiques et savoureux -salade du jardin / initiation à la cafetière italienne !- Depuis le village, petit mais doté de commerces de base alimentaires et de bons restaurants, avons découvert le Valfurva, de cols en alpages fleuris, de lacs naturels ou artificiels en villages à l'histoire très riche (Bormio très animée, ses églises peintes, ses vieilles portes, son marché, ses bains... peut être gagnée à pied en longeant la rivière). On peut descendre pour une journée vers le lac de Côme ou monter à Tirano à bord du train Bernin express qui traverse les Alpes suisses voisines... sans oublier, pour les plus courageux... suivre jusqu'au sommet les très très nombreux lacets menant aux cols gravis par les plus grands cyclistes et les plus anonymes aussi ! Un appartement à expérimenter aussi certainement avec grand intérêt l'hiver (Bormio 2000 avec toutes pratiques possibles, voisine) - Grazie mille da C & C Garel Villeurbanne / France -
Sehr saubere und gepflegte Wohnung mit allem, was man braucht. Kleiner Ort mit Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. Spielplätze und Spazierwege in unmittelbarer Nähe - perfekt für Familien. Auch die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich. Danke!
BORMIO AND ITS VALLEYS
Casa Zebrusius is located in the geographical area known as Alta Valtellina and Alta Rezia, surroundings which can offer you many opportunities for your holidays throughout the year, not only in summer and in winter, but also during spring and autumn.
Bormio and its valleys can meet all your needs, whether you love the tranquility and relaxation or you prefer sports and activities, whether you would like to enjoy breathtaking landscapes or dedicate yourselves to your wellness and to duty-free shopping.
Though certainly not exhaustive, here is a list of things to see and do in "Alta Valtellina" and "Alta Rezia", during your holidays.
* many walks, hikes, trekking or climbs in the Stelvio National Park, Zebrù Valley or Ortles-Cevedale Group with Gran Zebrù and 13 peaks surrounding the basin of St. Catherine
* nordic walking on the mountain trails and forest roads or on the dedicated tracks of Nordic Walking Park in Santa Caterina Valfurva
* rides on a mountain bike on many trails of all levels, including the famous Gran Fondo Alta Valtellina and Alta Valtellina Bike Marathon race course, in addition to the facilities offered by the various Bike Skill Centers
* climbs on a road-bike or a MTB of the legendary Stelvio, Gavia and Mortirolo passes
* skiing all year long on the alpine slopes and cross-country courses of "Alta Valtellina" (Bormio - Santa Caterina Valfurva - Oga San Colombano - Livigno - Stelvio), as well as on the various tracks of ski-mountaineering
* swimming in the thermal pool or enjoying the wellness area of Bormio Terme in the center of Bormio or relaxing with the thermal paths and wellness centers of Bagni Vecchi and Nuovi - QC Terme Bagni
* horse-riding, tennis, ice-skating, 9-hole golf course, snow-shoewing, fat bike, roller skiing on a dedicated track or free climbing, boulder and ice-tooling on outdoor and indoor climbing walls or frozen waterfalls, go-kart, husky trekking, sport fishing, archery and bowls
* travels in the panoramic carriages of "Trenino Rosso del Bernina (Bernina Express)", departing from Tirano and arriving in St. Moritz
* visits to Valfurva Valley Museum, Civic Museum of Bormio, Donegani's Museum at the Stelvio Pass, as well to Mineralalogical Museum and Botanical Garden Rezia, both in Bormio, to Military Fort Venini in Oga, to castle and rock engravings in Grosio and, last but not least, to Stelvio National Park Visitor Center “Baita del Parco” in Sant'Antonio Valfurva
* duty-free shopping in the nearby area of Livigno
* tasting of typical food and wines of the area: like pizzoccheri (a flat ribbon pasta made with buckweat flour, which is cooked along with greens and cubed potatoes and layered with pieces of cheese) and bresaola (air-dried beef), as well as great red wines (among them Sassella, Inferno, Sfurzat and Grumello) or bitters like Braulio and Taneda, typical drinks of Bormio made with musk yarrow and other herbs of the area
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Il prezzo è sempre tutto compreso (biancheria da letto/bagno/cucina, consumi, internet wifi e pulizie finali) E’ esclusa l’imposta di soggiorno di 1 euro a persona, applicata per un massimo di 7 notti consecutive (esenti i minori di 12 anni). The prices are always all inclusive (electricity-water-heating consumption, final cleaning, internet wifi, bed linen, towels and kitchen linens). Tourist stay tax not included (1€ person/night up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights - except all minors under twelve years of age). Die Preise sind immer alles inklusiv (Strom-Wasser-Wärmeverbrauch, Endreinigung, Internet Wi-Fi, Bettwäsche, Handtücher und Küchenwäsche). Kurtaxe nicht inbegriffen (1€ Person/Nacht für eine Aufenthaltsdauer von maximal 7 aufeinander folgenden Nächten - ausgenommen Minderjährige bis zur Vollendung des zwölften Lebensjahrs).