Experience a relaxing holiday in South West Friesland! In the cozy marina bar is our house waiting for you at bungalow Markant. Enjoy your stay with the comfort of our apartment, and the location directly on the Slotermeer.
Balk and the surrounding area you will find everything Friesland offers a great trade, charming towns and picturesque villages. With a family friendly beach within walking distance where you can relax. The well-known marinas Sneek, Lemmer, Heeg, Woudsend and Terhorne (Chameleon Village!) are easily accessible from the property.
With your own private dock in the backyard are the Frisian lakes within reach and you can sail wonderfully into the surrounding nature, hiking, biking and jogging. Optionally you can rent from us a motorboat or sailboat so you can explore the Frisian lakes. The jetty at the house offers enough space for the construction of your boat, or a boat or sailboat for rent in the area. A slipway (free to use) can be found about 100 m outside the park, in the port of Bar.
The beautiful 9-hole golf course bar is a stone's throw away.
In short, those who choose bar, choose relaxation, water sports, nature, friendliness, and will undoubtedly look back with pleasure on a lovely time!
The detached bungalows are in a beautiful large plots of 325 m2 surrounded by a high conifer hedge (except on the water side) with lots of privacy. In front of the bungalows you have sufficient parking for up to 2 cars. At the rear you will find the pier with a length of 16 meters, suitable for boats with a draft of about 1.40 meters. Optionally you can rent from us a motorboat or sailboat so you can explore the Frisian lakes.
The comfortable and fully furnished bungalows are suitable for 4-6 people and include two large bedrooms on the first floor. The layout and extensive inventory are as follows:
- Spacious bathroom with large bath furniture, whirlpool bath, separate shower and washing machine.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, oven, refrigerator, thermostat, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, coffee and tea.
- Cosy bar with four bar stools.
- Dining table and 6 chairs.
- Comfortable sitting area with fireplace (only for ready-packaged firewood), TV and stereo / CD / DVD player.
- Master bedroom with two single box spring (one two-person mattresses), clothes cupboard and sink.
- Large bedroom 1 with three single beds, wardrobe and sink. Sixth create sleeping with an extra mattress (present). The free to use cot is waiting for you in the storeroom.
- Storage room with drying rack, laundry basket, pegs, iron and ironing board, high chair, clothes rail.
- All beds are 1-person duvets and pillows.
- Cushion for 8 chairs and 2 sunbeds.
- Suitable for storing your bicycles.
Striking bungalow is located directly on the Slotermeer, a few hundred meters from Bar in the municipality of Gaasterland-Sloten. The center of Bar is characterized by the river De Luts, which is a cozy grachtenrij its way to the lake.
Along the canal and shops, the stroll and you are great food at one of the many restaurants.
Directly in front of the park the Slotermeer offers the opportunity to sail hard in a water skiing area or to proceed to another destination at a leisurely pace.
For sailing lessons you can well go to bar and boat rentals we will help you on your way.
From the cottage you can walk easily to the beach, thanks to a specially deposited (shallow) part in the water is also suitable for children. In the adjacent beach pavilion offers both light snacks and an extensive menu.
Along the park there is a bike path that connects to the bar area.
In the village you can rent bikes. It's definitely worth exploring the forests of Rijs, or breezy at Mirnser Cliff by its location on the IJsselmeer is an Eldorado for kite surfers.
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy themselves at the nearby 9-hole golf course bar.
Marinas as Sneek, Lemmer, Heeg, Woudsend and Terhorne not to be missed, as well as characteristic villages like Sloten, Stavoren, Makkum, Workum and Hindeloopen. Nice detail: the Slotermeer and bar with its river Luts are part of the now famous Frisian Eleven Cities Tour!