About the property
- Apartment1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
6 Persons, 3 Beds, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Soak up Paradise, with this chic 3 bed lake view retreat!
Offering far reaching lake views, this gorgeous 3 bed retreat offers the perfect place for relaxation in Paradiso-Lugano. Ideal for kicking back after a busy day of work or sightseeing, the scenic and spacious apartment offers every little home comfort for enjoying a carefree year-round stay.
The 2nd floor retreat boasts private parking and is easily accessible by lift. The open plan living space offers direct access out to the lake view private terrace; ideal for entertaining. A pair of fabric sofas invite guests to relax with a movie, to the wall-mounted flat screen SAT TV provided. A DVD player, iPod docking station, book-games library and free WIFI access also tempts guests to embrace the freedom of home.
An adjoining integrated Kitchen Diner welcomes the budding chef to prepare relaxed meals-in, whilst the elegant dining table for 6 sets the scene for memorable dinner parties with loved ones and friends.
The apartment further benefits from 2 spacious Double lake view bedrooms with terrace access and a versatile lake view room with terrace access and a useful Double sofa bed. Complemented by a modern shower room, a newly-fitted bathroom, private laundry facilities and a private parking space, this gorgeous apartment offers the perfect self-catering base for your next business stay or Lugano getaway.
From its location in the desirable Lugano city suburb of Paradiso, guests are within a 17-minute walk of an authentic Italian restaurant and the popular Paradiso lakeside lido. Whether for business or for leisure, the home is also perfectly placed for enjoying the highlights of this world-class city; with central-Lugano just 9 minutes’ drive away. Home to a feast of world restaurants, designer shops, cultural museums, art galleries, sport activities, buzzing nightlife and visitor attractions, guests will never be bored!
Guests are just a 11 minutes’ drive from Lugano’s Lido, Tennis Club and lakeside Parco Civico, and are an 8 minutes’ drive from the main train and bus station. The home is also conveniently placed 13 minutes’ drive from Lugano Airport and the city’s famous Golf course. Perfect for hiking, the area enjoys a plethora of mountain trails and lakeside walks to take on, including the famous Ancient Olive Trail and the Monte Bre route. The nearby Monte Tamaro Adventure Park also promises a fun day out for thrill seekers and fun-loving families.
Perfect for year-round escapes, the holiday home is just 55 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa and is within easy reach of the Ski resorts.
Open plan Living room
• The attractive Living space enjoys direct access out to a lake view terrace
• Furnished with two fabric cream sofas and a coffee table
• Features free WIFI access, a wall-mounted SAT TV with DVD player, an iPod docking station and music stereo
• A book-games library is also provided
Family Kitchen Diner
• A chic integrated Kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle and Nespresso coffee machine
• Accompanied by a sleek dining area for 6
• A lake view alfresco dining area also features outside
Perfect for groups of 4-6, the spacious lake view sleeping accommodation offers the perfect choice for 2-3 couples, or 2 business travellers.
• A gorgeous scenic bedroom with Double bed and wardrobe
• Offers access out to a lake view terrace
• A flexible bedroom/study with a Double sofa bed and wardrobe
• Provides access out to a lake view terrace
• A spacious Double bedroom with wardrobe
• Offers access out to a lake view terrace
• For larger groups, extra baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired (for an additional charge)
• A contemporary suite fitted with a shower, wash basin and WC
• A modern suite fitted with a bath tub, overhead shower, wash basin and WC
• 2nd floor lake view apartment with lift access
• Lake view terrace access
• Free WIFI installed
• SAT TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, music stereo and book-games library
• Washer dryer provided
• Ironing facilities
• Features a hairdryer
• Suitable for the elderly
• Alfresco dining
• 2 Sun loungers are provided
• The 4-storey residence provides a private parking space with the apartment
• Washer dryer, ironing facilities and clothes horse provided
The sunny lake view terrace provides the perfect backdrop for relaxed alfresco meals and drinks to remember.
The apartment benefits from a private parking space.
From its suburban setting along Via Guidino, guests are within a 17-minute walk from the Paradiso lakeside lido and a popular Italian restaurant.
The location is ideal for guests looking to dip in and out of central Lugano, just 9 minutes’ drive away.
Home to a popular Lido, the beautiful lakeside Parco Civico with Art Museum and a throng of boutique designer shops, world restaurants, fashionable bars and cultural attractions, the city provides the perfect year-round holiday destination.
A shopper’s paradise, Lugano also boasts designer shopping boulevards, antique shops, traditional markets and modern malls. Other popular highlights include the Museo Civico di Belle Arti, the Museo Cantonale d’Arte, the Museo Cantonale di Storia Naturale, the tennis club, Cattedrale di San Lorenzo and a treasure trove of walking trails (including Monte Bré and the ambient Olive Trail towards Gandria).
Lugano’s charming cafe-lined piazzas, idyllic lakeside promenade, panoramic vistas and scenic boat trips also provide an added dose of Italian-style romance too; for a truly unique and relaxed Swiss lake city stay.
Lugano is very well-serviced by ferry, bus, road and train and airport links. The apartment itself is just an 8 minutes’ taxi ride from Lugano’s Main Train Station and 13 minutes’ taxi ride from Lugano Airport, making it the perfect choice for those looking to leave the car at home. Milan Malpensa is situated just a 55 minutes’ drive away.
If you are looking to get out and about, then guests are within easy driving distance of Lugano’s Golf club, the many tourist attractions of Ticino and the beautiful central lake on Lake Como (with Menaggio just 49 minutes’ away).
Happy Holiday Homes
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 7, 2018