A 1930's newly converted, first time listing farm workers cottage situated in the grounds of a listed former Rectory, now known as The Grange. It is located at the end of a long (1/4 mile) private tarmac lane.
The two bedroom cottage has a bathroom with shower up stairs and also on the ground floor is another wc.
Dining room and kitchen with central isle, flat screen TV's with DVD's are in sitting room and kitchen. All rooms have electric panel heaters, the sitting room has a wood burning stove and views across the lane to a paddock and the the gardens of The Grange.
Outside is a small garden with deck and large external dining table, also a small garden to the side.
Parking is adjacent to the cottage, this is a private road but also a public footpath. In fact at this point footpaths go in four directions with views across to Dartmoor and Chagford which is 17 miles away.
Lapford village is on the single track Tarka Line and trains run regularly to Exeter or Barnstaple direction. Buses also go to Exeter and Barnstaple.