About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Modern and comfortable holiday home in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 6 persons. The holiday home is situated in a coastal, hilly, wooded and residential area and at 1 km from Ampolla beach. The holiday home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers a lawned communal garden with gravel and trees. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach, places to shop, sports activities, entertainment facilities, places to go out, sights and culture make this a fine holiday home to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of this holiday home
- 2 level holiday home
- living room with television and hifi
- covered balcony
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (ASTRA)
- study room
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and television
- bedroom with double bed
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath and bidet
- total of 3 bathrooms
Exterior of this holiday home
- lagoon shaped communal pool
- lawned communal garden with gravel and trees
- 2 parking spaces
- nearest town within 1000 meters of the home
- nearest riverbank or shore within 1000 meters of the home
- nearest beach: Ampolla (within 1000 meters of the home)
- nearest port: Puerto de Moraira (within 1000 meters of the home)
- nearest park: Espai la Senieta (within 1000 meters of the home)
- nearest airport: Aeropuerto de Altet ( > 100 kilometers of the home)
- second nearest airport: Aeropuerto de Manises ( > 100 kilometers of the home)
- public transport: bus within 1000 meters and train within 4 kilometers of the home
- please consult if pets are allowed
Private features and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner
Communal features / services
- pool table
Private features and services at extra charge
- central heating (electric) and air-conditioned (1 air conditioned unit)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca
- nightclub and bar (within 1000 meters of the home)
- discotheque (within 5 kilometers of the home)
Sights and culture in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca
- church and castle (within 1000 meters of the home)
- museum (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- tennis, mountainbiking, cycling, kayaking, fishing, diving and snorkeling (within 1000 meters of the home)
- golf (San Jaime), horse riding and waterskiing (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Moraira is a quiet Spanish village on the Costa Blanca near Calpe and at about 75 km from the airport of Alicante and 110 km from Valencia. Moraira is situated near the coast and has two beautiful sandy beaches (L´Ampolla and Playa del Portet) and 8 km of rocky coast and bays. Moraira offers a variety of residential areas where you can find luxury holiday rental villas, houses, homes and holiday rental apartments.
Moraira - Costa Blanca - Spain General information about Moraira
The small coastal town of Moraira is part of Teulada municipality and is known for its tranquility and its beautiful, large, traditional fishing and sports harbour.
As time went by, the local people started to settle down near their working places and started dedicating themselves more and more to fishing. This was the beginning of the town nowadays known as Moraira. With a year average of 18 degrees Celsius temperature and 320 sunny days, Moraira is an excellent all year holiday destination at the Costa Blanca.
Along the coastline of Moraira you will find beautiful, fine sandy beaches with crystal-clear seawater, like L´Ampolla, Les Platgetes (half sand and half rocks) or Playa del Portet. Beside those there are also small bays like L´Andragó, Punta Estrella, Cap Blanc and La Cala. L´Ampolla is the most familiar beach.
Sights of Moraira
Apart from the beautiful rocky and sandy beaches Moraira also has interesting sights like Castillo de Moraira. This fortress stands on a rocky hill at LAmpolla beach, you can´t miss it. It was built in the 18th century for the protection against attacks by Berber pirates. The unusual shape of the building is commonly known as pezua de buey (ox hoof) because of the semicircular southern outside wall and the straight northern outside wall.
Or visit the Parish Church of the Mare de Du dels Desemparats. This church was built between 1875 and 1878 and is situated in the centre of Moraira. The church has a rectangular shape and a quite plain and simple interior, except for the portrait of Virgen de los Desamparados and two beautiful mosaics.
The Torre de Vigilancia del Cap d´Or stands at the highest point of the Cap d´Or, on the edge of the rocky coastline. The tower is solid and does not have a doorway, to ascend the tower, a rope ladder was let down from above. There were also two cannons situated on the tower. All for the defending the port of Moraira against attacks of Berber pirates.
Activities in Moraira
There are several amusement parks not far from Moraira, like Terra Mtica, the first real theme park in Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of all ages can spend an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Holiday rental of villas, homes and apartments in Moraira
The luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Moraira, against the forested hills, not far from the sea. Moraira has a large variety of restaurants and bars both in the village as well as on the beach where you can a fine variety of dishes.
Sports and recreation in Moraira
For the sports-loving tourists are there in Moraira and her surroundings many facilities. You can dive at one of the many diving centres, play tennis, go horse riding, drive a go-kart, go squashing or play golf.