Secure and comfortable 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom in the trendy Logan Square neighborhood. Walk to your choice of hot new restaurants, lounges and bars. Plenty of entertainment options and outdoor spaces in the area to keep you busy. Or relax in the comfort of the secluded garden outside your door.
The apartment was recently renovated in 2011 and features 2 bedrooms (1 King and 2 twins), 1 full bath, fully equipped kitchen, living room, laundry area, laminate floors throughout, central A/C and heat. This 900 square foot garden apartment has a private secured entry with access to a landscaped side-yard.
Within the unit you’ll find a 50” LCD TV with Premium Comcast cable, Blu-Ray/DVD player, huge leather sectional couch, and comfortable finishes and decorations throughout. Linens and finishes have been chosen for the highest quality. Laundry area is in the common area of the basement and free to use.
This unit is completely kid friendly. The side-yard features a playset with swings, slide and fort. Also a smaller playset for the littlest ones. We have plenty of toys and games that we would be happy to loan to you.
The apartment is centrally located between Fullerton Avenue to the north, Western Avenue to the east, and Milwaukee Avenue to the south. Either one of these streets has CTA bus access around the clock. The CTA Blue Line elevated train is a quick 5 block walk to the Western Avenue stop. Cabs and Uber drivers are prevalent in the neighborhood as well. A Divvy bicycle rental station is 2 blocks away for those inclined to use pedal power.
The rental is located within minutes of some of Chicago’s best parks. Holstein Park is a 5 minute walk away which features a soft surface play area, water feature, huge fenced play field, and in the summer months an outdoor pool and wading pool. Haas Park is another quick 5 minute walk from the property which features another soft surface play lot with water features. A field turf soccer field is also part of the park for those looking for a pickup game! The 606 Trail is about 15 minutes south of the rental which features a linear running/walking/biking trail for great East-West access to the Humboldt Park-Logan Square-Bucktown areas.
Come stay in our cozy garden apartment and experience the best of Chicago neighborhood living!
• Please inquire about dogs staying. Sorry, allergic to cats. There will be an additional cleaning fee for dogs. We also have a dog upstairs
• Street parking is available with temporary permits that I supply.
• Please refrain from smoking or vaporizing within the interior of the premises and on the property.
• There is a $100 cleaning fee.
Check-In is anytime after 4:00 PM Central Time
Check-Out is by 11:00 AM Central Time
If you need more time for check out please ask and I can check the calendar and cleaning schedule.
* Damage Protection Note: There are 2 options for damage protection- Purchase the protection policy for a onetime fee, or make a deposit in the amount required for damage protection. If a deposit is made HomeAway/VRBO makes payment to the owner but CHARGES credit card fees to the owner for this deposit. When the owner returns deposit to the renter HomeAway/VRBO CHARGES the renter for credit card fees to return the deposit. The owner will return to the renter the amount that is deposited into the owners account (damage deposit less credit card fees).
** Longer Stay Payment Terms: Payment terms can be altered based on the length of your stay. If you are staying for longer than 60 days, I can adjust the payment structure to make more payments at a lower rate (splitting up the grand total over more payments).