This beautifully restored 19th-century townhouse is perched directly above Lisbon's Praca dos Restauradores... and is just 8 minutes walk from the Rossio, the city's main plaza, with easy access to every possible point of interest for tourists, conference goers and business travelers.
With 180º views, you are surrounded by Lisbon's charm from the moment you awake until you fall asleep to the soft glow of the city's twinkling lights.
Casa Villa Serra’s multi-level design provides privacy for couples or extended families traveling together. Despite interior stairs, child safety gates can be provided to make the house suitable for toddlers and young children.
Stretch out or dine on your sunny terrace, wander the medieval lanes, feed the ducks—and the chickens!—at the local park. Enjoy the bustling "Chiado" and frenetic "Bairro Alto" (10-15 minutes walk away) knowing you can leave those areas behind, returning home to sleep in your refreshingly residential neighborhood.
(Our delightfully quiet, hidden lane consists of some of the very few private homes to be found in central Lisbon. The charming, famous neighbors are an added bonus.)
Let us share our love of Lisbon with you. At Casa Villa Serra, the best of Lisbon is at your feet.
On-site inspection and approval from SAWDAY’S 'Special Places to Stay'
We also offer:
* LUXURY LINENS: 400+ threadcount sheets; soft, fluffy towels;
* ORIENTATION TOUR: from the local grocer to a quick visit to the Rossio/Baixa, this introduction quickly became a guest favorite;
* WELCOME PACK: bottle of Portuguese Vinho Verde, coffee, teas, orange juice, tangy local cheese, fresh fruit and freshly-baked bread;
* METRO/TRAM PASSES: we can have these waiting for you at check-in, just ask;
* PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING: If you wish, we can pick-up a few of your favorite staples. No charge for delivery. Please ask for details;
* LIBRARY: books, games, guidebooks and Portuguese music CDs;
* SPORTS EQUIPMENT: beach towels, sports balls and handy surfing hints;
* FOR KIDS: Books, games and beach toys in each house. Port-a-crib, high chair, child's bedrail and outlet protectors, available upon request (See the 'Bring the Kids!' page on our website for a full list of child amenities);
* BABYSITTING: We are happy to help you find qualified sitters who speak a variety of languages. Please ask for details;
* ASK about our 'In-Home Cooking Classes' and 'Private Fado Tours'.
** Please note that the house is located at the top of a small hill and has interior stairs. As such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility. **
** Offered under the Alojamento Local regime / Estabelecimento de Alojamento Local; Registry number 812/AL **