Located on a charming little square of the emblematic historic district of "Mouraria" (former Moorish quarter), between the Rossio and the Castle of the Moors of Lisbon, also called "Castelo São Jorge", this welcoming apartment, located in an old building Recently restored, offers an admirable view of the buildings of the historic center and the hill of the Bairro Alto.
* Neighborhood information:
The "Mouraria", a picturesque district of Lisbon, integrated into a rehabilitation area, due to its tourist and cultural interest, hosts Camilla Watson's photography workshop and its permanent exhibition "Tributo", sponsored by the Lisbon City Council. Be visited all along the street, from the plot where the apartment is located.
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: from 0:00h to 12:00h
* Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Parties,Football fans,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 100.00-After completing the reservation the security deposit amount will be blocked in your credit card.
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional):
Late check in after 19h - 20.00 EUR - Single payment
Baby cot - 30.00 EUR - Single payment
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price