River Cottage is a 4 bedroom detached family Holiday Home which is situated on the edge of the River Thames in the Award winning Lower Mill Estate. The property is set within a gated community with an outdoor heated pool (seasonal), tennis court, and miles of cycle and walking trails for people of all ages to enjoy.
This lovely and well proportioned Holiday Home provides a welcoming Entrance Hall,downstairs WC and seperate Utility Room with a washing machine. There is a fully fitted Kitchen with an open plan Dinning Room which leads into the cosy living area. The living room is fitted with a traditional integral wood burning stove and classic board games for the family to enjoy. Two sets of french doors open onto the rear BBQ area with a covered canape for alfresco dining over looking the River Thames. River Cottage opens up to a rich and varied selection of wildlife and you are sure to have our forest friends visiting your private patio during your stay.
• Sleeps two, four, six or eight guests
• Stylish and contemporary interior designs
• Multi-channel TV
• Free Wi-Fi
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen
• Seperate Utility Room
• Open-plan living and dining areas
• Private patio BBQ area with outdoor furniture
• Crisp white linen and towels
• Spacious family bathroom with over-the-bath shower
• Traditional fireplace with a log burner
• If you would like to bring your pets, please contact the owners before booking.
About the owners:
Husband and wife Gary & Eileen first Joined owners direct in January 2017.
We have lived in the Cotswold area for 30 years now and have 4 boys that enjoy various sporting activities. We manage and maintain River Cottage so you can always be assured that the home will be ready for your arrival and always is kept to the highest standard to ensure you have the best stay possible.