Beautiful house 4 faces, southeast exposure, in a natural setting with stunning views of Canigou (holy mountain of the Catalans) the Roussillon plain and the entire coast, located 15 minutes from Spain, 20 minutes from the sea .
This house welcomes you in family of 6 (+ baby) where you will find peace in a wooded environment, relaxing by the pool (12m X6m), sun all day, opportunities for hiking and cycling. tour.
The house, on the ground floor, consists of:
-a kitchen (electric oven, microwave, fridge - freezer, ceramic hob, many cupboards and crockery ..) is open to the dining room, living room, fireplace.
- 1 bedroom and bathroom (bath, 2 basins, walk-in shower), bed 160 X 200 cm, dressing room and separate WC.
- 1 second room equipped with a bed 160, cupboards and cupboards
- 1 third air-conditioned room equipped with a 140 bed
- 1 bathroom: sink + walk-in shower and WC
- 1 separate WC at the entrance of the house with washbasin
- The exteriors:
terrace with electric barbecue, table for 8 people .. 2000m2 garden approximately, fenced.
Entrance to the house door, videophone.
- The pool area with a breathtaking view, nice sized swimming pool 12m x 6m and electrical metallic curtain approved for the safety of young children, sunbathing around the pool.
Wood Terrace: table and chairs in rattan gardens, shade cloth.
This house at 350 m above sea level in a wooded area of Albera (mountain that separates us from Spain) ideally located for a wide range of activities (hiking, sightseeing, beach ..) or simply lazing by the swimming pool.
warm welcome to make you feel at home,
house linen (sheets, towels, tea towels).
NB pool towels are not provided.
cot and high chair available.
Ideally situated between sea and mountains, near the Spanish border for shopping and visiting Dali museum in Figueres, Spain or the Mediterranean coast and its beautiful beaches.