Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
A colourful tradition:
Via della Scala is a home rich in culture and in colour. Entering into the kitchen, four can dine at the wooden table, and on the right you’ll come to the sitting room, painted in pastel-green. Beamed ceilings run above vintage porcelain and a classical bust, and there’s a bright boldness to the rounded magenta armchairs and purple rug. Just off the sitting room, the master bedroom has a blue-tiled ensuite, light-yellow walls and a queen-size bed.
Head up the spiral staircase, and you’ll come to the second bedroom. Rough-hewn beams contrast a contemporary wooden floor, and opposite the lime-green bedstead are a grey sofa and traditional writing desk. You’ll find sloping skylights in the white-tiled ensuite bathroom, next door, while the outdoor terrace has views over to the historic Janiculum Hill.:
- This home is on the second floor of an apartment building with no elevator.
- This home has air-conditioning in the second bedroom only. Let us know if you'd like extra fans for your stay.
- The beds in the second bedroom can be set up separately or together as a king bed. Please let us know when you book how you would like it prepared.
- The home is located in trastevere, a lively neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and cafés.
- All homes in rome have a limit on the amount of power that can be used at one time (3 kw). Using too many appliances at the same time can cause a short-circuit.