Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Along a lane of cobbles and window boxes, Holland Park Mews has a mellow mood on the inside too. An outdoor staircase leads up to the first floor, and through the front door you’ll find the sitting room, which has cream walls and a raftered ceiling. The sofas and four high-backed dining chairs are softly coloured too, and across the black stone floor there’s space for five more at the contemporary breakfast bar in the kitchen.
Head up the spiral staircase and you’ll come to the terrace, which has a barbecue and an outdoor dining table. Back in the sitting room is a second spiral staircase – this one leading down to a small sitting area. Through an arched doorway, there’s a double bed and neutral palette in the master bedroom, while the ensuite has twin sinks and peach tiles.:
- This home doesn't have air conditioning so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
- There is a secure parking in the private garage downstairs which the homeowner rents, available for an additional £35 per night. If you would like to have the space, please let us know when you book.
- The terrace is accessed through a half-height sliding door which may be difficult to navigate.
- The master bedroom and ensuite are on the lower ground floor.
- There is a murphy bed in the reception room on the lower ground floor which can be set up for two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- There are stairs up to the entrance.