Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Course of nature:
Turn right at Mortimer Square’s front door and you’ll come to the sitting room. A leather armchair and sofa sit around a cowhide rug, and just as natural are the wooden floorboards that lead to the glass-topped table (for six). Its lime-green chairs look bolder for the surrounding grey walls, and there’s a similar palette in the kitchen ahead, which has lacquered cabinets and a large island. Through French windows is the garden – pebbled and whitewashed.
Upstairs, you’ll reach the grey-and-white bathroom and the bedrooms. There’s a bunk bed and a lilac palette in the third bedroom, while straight ahead, the second bedroom has traditional sash windows and a grey double bed. Up on the top floor is the second bathroom, and in the eaves is the master bedroom. A skylight looks down on a contemporary desk, while the king size bed is flanked by two chests of drawers.:
- There is a trundle bed in the third bedroom which can be set up for to sleep one child. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- The curtains in the second bedroom do not completely block out daylight.
- There is no wardrobe in the third bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.