Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Close to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, West Grove has fine views of its own. From the entrance, stairs to the left lead up to the sitting room and kitchen, where exposed brickwork is tempered by clean lines and wooden floorboards. Half-moon windows frame views of the London skyline – from St Paul’s to the Shard – and the roof terrace beyond is equally panoramic. Downstairs, opposite the entrance, the bedroom with cot overlooks the green you passed outside.
Further down the hallway, a double bedroom is on the left. A second double bedroom (left again) has masculine black furniture and a light beige ensuite, while the master (to the right) is contemporary in white and grey. With Greenwich Market, the Cutty Sark and the O2 nearby, there’s more to do in this home than just watch.:
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The fireplace in the master bedroom is solely for decorative purposes.
- The communal area leading to the apartment door shows signs of wear and tear but this will all be forgotten once you step inside the home itself.
- The lower bunk bed in the fourth bedroom is child-sized.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.