Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
With the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall all in the vicinity, there’s no doubt that this exclusive area has the royal seal of approval. And it’s not only this home’s location that’s first class – there’s a certain regal air within too. Charmingly traditional artworks adorn this home’s walls, the classic furniture is richly upholstered in pale gold and deep blue, and there are patterned silk rugs underfoot. After seeing the sights, sink into a plump sofa in the refined sitting room – no comfier place for a spot of tea.
Whether busy days spent sightseeing or languid days spent lounging appeal, this majestic home will meet all needs with ease. The well-equipped kitchen is pleasingly modern, and in a nearby nook there’s a dining table to seat five.:
- This apartment is on the lower ground floor and is accessible via a separate entrance to the main building with a metal staircase.
- There is limited phone reception inside this home.
- This home welcomes babies but is not suitable for toddlers and children.
- Since the onefinestay photo shoot the second bedroom en-suite now has a free standing shower rather than an integrated bath shower. We will be taking new photographs soon.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.