Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Time has told me:
Tucked along the lanes of Hampstead, among the ivied walls and innocent window boxes, is a jumble of townhouses as timeless as you could hope to see. Here stands Mount Square, all period quirks, patterned tablecloths and Beatrix Potter charms. Every vintage armchair, floral lampshade and model lighthouse draws you deeper into the past. The spiral staircase creaks to the tread of curious feet, and one wouldn’t be surprised to see a goose quill scratching away at the twin bedroom’s writing desk. But pretend as you will that modern London has been left behind, Hampstead station is only a five-minute amble away.
Elders and betters:
Many moons ago
Period, pretty and altogether delightful, this home puts history at your fingertips. Settle into the curvaceous grey sofa and rest weary legs after an afternoon’s explorations, or let the English country kitchen deepen your appetite for fresh bread and dainties. You’ll find cabinets of fine china one way, and curios, vintage photos and Persian rugs the other.:
- The fireplace in the sitting room is ornamental.
- The courtyard is private, but surrounded by neighbouring home entrances.
- The spiral staircase leading to the mezzanine level is narrow and steep.
- This home accepts babies and children, but doesn't accept toddlers.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.